Tunes

On the subject of which, have this on bootleg for years and it has just gone up on Youtube, Bob in flying form:drunk:

Will we be having the Donegal Disko and Tipperary Turntable sets tonight? I had planned to stay up for it with a small crate of Rockshore Cider but the ba$tard dog was barking at 5am and I had to get up to let him out for a Sh1t and I didn't get back to sleep so my eyes are popping out of my head at this stage. Let's hope the dog doesn't have me out of bed before ye finish!

Had a long day, and a long week, depends whether Arthur's finest kicks me into gear before I nod off. Don't forget the Ballon Barley Baron's Boogie.

Eric Clapton and Duane Allman on guitar on the last one, Duane Allman died tragically young of course, but not before he founded The Allman Brothers Band with his brother Gregg. There was talk of Clarkson there somewhere on the forum....... :whistle:

There's a great movie called Festival Express, might be on NetPrime, the Dead are in it, and Janis Joplin, and THE BAND

Back