Machinery on Youtube

It was good to see Adrian posting that video in the end. Apparently he got awful abusive messages when he revealed he was changing the tractor. Numbskulls of the highest order and begrudgers, best of luck to the man with it.

It looks a fine tractor and not often you would see a 7615 and indeed a 7 series with Dyna 4.
It looks a fine tractor alright.
Why were people so put out that he was changing?

Did he stick 2 CB aerials on the tractor and there’s no CB in it???? But a fine looking tractor, didn’t hear the hours but it got 4 new tyres so must have a nice bit done.
Yes, I wouldnt have bothered myself, especially as he isnt exactly a boy racer or anything

@jf 850 were they not produced for a short while between the likes of the 12245 and the 6cyl Same versions that came out?

That video appeared on my radar a few days ago . I can honestly say that I've never seen , nor heard , of the existence of such a tractor .
Shamus Coonan , of S&M trailers , one time Zetor dealer , was at bale silage , and hedgecutting during the 90s and had a woeful obsession with Crystal's. He had ZTS 11245s , built Moffett type saws on a few of them .
If he didn't have a Crystal like that you could nearly say that they didn't exist .

That video appeared on my radar a few days ago . I can honestly say that I've never seen , nor heard , of the existence of such a tractor .
Shamus Coonan , of S&M trailers , one time Zetor dealer , was at bale silage , and hedgecutting during the 90s and had a woeful obsession with Crystal's. He had ZTS 11245s , built Moffett type saws on a few of them .
If he didn't have a Crystal like that you could nearly say that they didn't exist .

Just looked more closely, she is badged as a ZTS alright.

She is definitively badged an ZTS, but like nothing I have ever seen before

I guess she is a ZTS Super 1*245, not a tractor @Ó hÉidin would have an aversion to owning I would think!
According to this, they were available in the a good few of the bigger models
Hens teeth I'd say though.

saw one in Cyril o Sullivan's one time. zetor and its were 2 companies that worked/forced together in communist times. zetor plant was in brno Czech republic while its plant in Martin Slovakia ( I think) when zetor brought out 9540 they parted ways short time later. we had an 89 8145 and she had it's on front grill and zetor on side of bonnet. I think I can remember reading on a paper pictures at some foreign show maybe agritechna of a zts 18345?

Nice drone footage.

Cant say I have seen one of these Zetors before

That tractor wouldn’t be very far from me. Within probably 5 miles. I don’t know too much about it other than she’s a ZTS and horrid slow on the road. I passed it one day on the N17 with my own Ursus. It had an agitator on. I had a load of turf and it didn’t take long to go round it.
There was a video posted on here of a Ford 7600 (I think) with a Super Q cab on it drawing in silage at one stage. I believe it’s the same man that owns that that owns the ZTS

That tractor wouldn’t be very far from me. Within probably 5 miles. I don’t know too much about it other than she’s a ZTS and horrid slow on the road. I passed it one day on the N17 with my own Ursus. It had an agitator on. I had a load of turf and it didn’t take long to go round it.
There was a video posted on here of a Ford 7600 (I think) with a Super Q cab on it drawing in silage at one stage. I believe it’s the same man that owns that that owns the ZTS

It must be ssllooww, if Ursula overtook it .
As the previous to me owner said to me about said tractor , when I mentioned its road speed to him ,
We always got to where we were going with it , and more importantly, we always got back home .

As @jf 850 says, if your Ursus, or any non 40k Crystal is overtaking you, your tractor is slow, or top gear is missing

As @jf 850 says, if your Ursus, or any non 40k Crystal is overtaking you, your tractor is slow, or top gear is missing
Not true,my neighbour could be the driver😂 he’s one of the fastest tractors around a 3350 that does 37mph,you wouldn’t know watching it.

Back