Crude Oil & wholesale Diesel futures

Wholesale Oil and Diesel prices have bounced back up, recovering almost all of the drop in price from late late week, on good global manufacturing numbers.
It may be a good time to ring around for prices if you fill shortly.

Wholesale Oil and Diesel prices have bounced back up, recovering almost all of the drop in price from late late week, on good global manufacturing numbers.
It may be a good time to ring around for prices if you fill shortly.
Any drop that was there certainly didn't appear on any forecourt around these parts. It's as good as 1.50 for petrol and 1.40 for diesel. Motoring is getting expensive again. Cutting the feckin lawns is nearly unfeasible :laugh:

have you yours up and going yet?
That project has currently been put on hold. It may be resumed sometime in the next 10 to 25 years :laugh:. In seriousness it'll be next winter before there's time to go back at that. I think everything is rounded up to actually complete it. Just time is lacking at the moment.

25l of utto gone up £15🤬

JCB HP Plus axle oil 20litres £105 plus vat about 3 or 4 weeks ago, Lube oil prices gone mad recently, all being blamed on lack of additive packages, because the by product of aviation fuel is used to make these additive packs for the oils and not so much air travel in the past 12months.

Filled up Agri diesel here today, to avoid the carbon tax, and wholesale diesel prices have risen about €0.01.5c on the world markets so I would be paying 3c/L more on Friday.
Not sure if this rise will stick but very much doubt it will drop back anything like the over 3c needed for it to be cheaper.
Wholesale diesel prices up about €0.28c/L+VAT in the last 4 months, plus the Government stuck €0.03.5c/L+VAT extra tax on to it.
So non VAT registered farmers are now paying €0.07.75c extra tax per litre of diesel to the government over 14 months ago.

Wholesale diesel prices up about €0.28c/L+VAT in the last 4 months, plus the Government stuck €0.03.5c/L+VAT extra tax on to it.
So non VAT registered farmers are now paying €0.07.75c extra tax per litre of diesel to the government over 14 months ago.

daylight robbery and I dont think it’s going to stop anytime soon

That didn't last long, new very good economic data has driven Oil prices mad, might be a good time to ring around as their might be some old price diesel available for the next day or so.

There is unending demand for products used in the production of oil and gas, i have never seen anything like it

That didn't last long, new very good economic data has driven Oil prices mad, might be a good time to ring around as their might be some old price diesel available for the next day or so.
What products on the stock market that an ordinary joe soap can buy track these prices

What products on the stock market that an ordinary joe soap can buy track these prices
Not an expert in these things, I only keep an eye on the markets for buying and selling psychical product.
The real big guys can hedge their purchases months and years in advance. You can gamble on futures or options, but they are really risky.
This is wholesale ULSD ex Rotterdam.

Last edited:
Back