Covid 19

My son got the Pfizer yesterday. Huddled up in bed today, splitting headache and aches and pains in every joint of his body.

This guy had symptoms a couple of weeks ago but tested negative.

My son got the Pfizer yesterday. Huddled up in bed today, splitting headache and aches and pains in every joint of his body.

This guy had symptoms a couple of weeks ago but tested negative.
Oh lovely off for the Pfizer in a while, going at silage tomorrow as well. Went at silage two days after my first shot and I was wrecked for the rest of the week

Oh lovely off for the Pfizer in a while, going at silage tomorrow as well. Went at silage two days after my first shot and I was wrecked for the rest of the week
This guy suffers from migraine anyhow. He did complain when he got back that his arm was quite sore from immediately after the jab.

Janssen shot got yesterday, one shot bang bang, dosed all the cattle after it yesterday with a thriver so between that and the vaccine I was expecting to be in pieces today going by others, but no reaction thus far thankfully. My woman got it at same time as me, and she is very shook since with all the aches and pains.

Amazing how it affects different people differently. Eldest lad registered last night for the vaccine he put in the Wrong date of birth. I left a piece of paper on the table for him with all the details he needs to fix it.

So they say but I got my vaccine cert today, was surprised at that. Can’t see anybody or the system arguing about the date on it, it’s says fully vaccinated

After getting my 1st moderna. Surprised how quick it took. Turned up 20 minutes early and they allowed me in. Messages were saying I would be getting Pfizer but apparently there was a mix up somewhere

Being sent for a covid test looking like tomorrow now even though I have my 2 vaccines since 1st week off june.close contact to 2 people that was at the yard last week who are both positive.
Am a groomsman at a wedding thursday so it was felt I should by tested for safety by the GP.
Place is absolutely walking with it at the moment and people are not doing what there told to do.the same person worked away all week and said nothing that they were already a close contact til they tested positive.

Back