Silage 2021

Lovely time of the evening to be workin.

Attachments

• E363BEEE-AE76-47C7-9ACF-A1D5A5092D6C.jpeg
    E363BEEE-AE76-47C7-9ACF-A1D5A5092D6C.jpeg
    239.4 KB · Views: 124
Was the T6 able for the fusion? I know of one local on one but it has been remapped.
it should but weight might be the main issue. would have a fun time in some wet spot or up on a hill. i know of a t6.175 (the older bonnet with 6 pot engine). well able to go. i was driving a t7.200 and it would run circles around it. story is what they do for road work and coming up to a slope is turn the pto on as thats how it gets the boost, while moving with the pto on. funnily enough its boost is stupid where if you were slurry mixing with it, it wont boost as you are not moving

story is what they do for road work and coming up to a slope is turn the pto on as thats how it gets the boost, while moving with the pto on.
Boost works in transport in its own right if I remember correctly so no need to turn on PTO.

Idk we mowed ours last night. I'd say the top is 35%dm the bottom would be 20%dm. So maybe 28%? I'll have to get it in the microwave n find out.
2nd cut I mowed last night on farm started off about about 28% then ended up about 38%in the pit
I got home and mowed 46 here tonight then pulled the sheet off ready for the morning
Will be more than enough wilt

Boost works in transport in its own right if I remember correctly so no need to turn on PTO.
Not sure myself. Just what one of the drivers told me as he caught up to me one day. I do know it 40k electroshift. I had driven a 50k t6 which boosted anyways. Could there be a difference in how the boost would work between electroshift and electrocommand?

it should but weight might be the main issue. would have a fun time in some wet spot or up on a hill. i know of a t6.175 (the older bonnet with 6 pot engine). well able to go. i was driving a t7.200 and it would run circles around it. story is what they do for road work and coming up to a slope is turn the pto on as thats how it gets the boost, while moving with the pto on. funnily enough its boost is stupid where if you were slurry mixing with it, it wont boost as you are not moving
It’ll boost once you go to 13th and above anyway, but turning on the pto will do nothing unless there is actually a load on the shaft

2nd cut I mowed last night on farm started off about about 28% then ended up about 38%in the pit
I got home and mowed 46 here tonight then pulled the sheet off ready for the morning
Will be more than enough wilt
That's amazing to be so dry. Was it 28% standing?

Does silage that got a high rate of N still have to be wilted to keep the N levels down? Especially ground that’s being cut a bit earlier.

Getting second cut mowed this morning. Cut first cut at beginning of June
That'll be good stuff.
No second cut here, I've 25 acres let to a neighbour, 13 out for reseeding this week and the rest gone for grazing. Have a few surplus paddocks to take out now with the extra grazing ground. It'll all be needed unless we get some rain soon though.

what do you think of the chaser?
Fine job infairness
No wonder rates have to go up 50% :drunk: :lol:
They have to go up 50% I'd prefer if they went up 100%
Was the T6 able for the fusion? I know of one local on one but it has been remapped.
No I wouldn't be impressed by it at all thought it was weak and not nice to drive.
But hard beat what I have.
Were you in Dingle ,saw that there today
No that was with @Grassnslurry

Mowed some light 2nd today,followed the mower with the rake and picked 15 acres up straight after milking,I’m going to pick the rest up in the morning and go and mow and do the same,not a drop of moisture on the wheels so I’d say it’s 25dm or drier stood up.

Would have been a great year for triples with groupers,I’d say we get 1in 10 like this so I’m not rushing out to buy some.

Back