Interesting things on you tube

There are a couple of DVD's here about that contracting firm, a very impressive outfit to be sure.
They're contractors???

Saw something about them recently, but in german/dutch/whatever and I thought it was a video about a large dealership!

Taken from the comments

My story of going the fair is not a good one, my family was not farmers but we helped the local farmers when they wanted help. when I was about 11 years old the local farmer/shopkeeper, Christmas turkey producer/milk deliveryman and pig farmer (a very good man with many skills) asked me to drive 12 of his 2 year old bullocks to a fair, find a place and herd his cattle, he would arrive later in the morning to sell them off. I started out on my own at 2 am in complete darkness with 12 wild animals on a 16-mile journey that never walked on his road before, it was impossible to keep them all together, they would turn around and run past me, heading back home, they would run down lanes, break into other farmers fields and I would have to run like hell to try and get them all back in a group and heading off in the right direction towards the fair. When I got to the fair I had another miracle to perform, to try to keep 12 young wild animals together, they would break out and get mixed with other cattle, I would have to again to regroup my herd, at times I was not sure if I even had the correct animal, later in the morning the owner turned up, he asked how I managed, I told him it was easy, no problem at all, everything was good and he should not worry about me ( I was half dead) several times during the day the owner would turn up with someone who was hoping to buy the cattle, I recall the owner eating a large bacon sandwich, but he forgot to offer me anything, I was starving and I had no money, The cattle were not sold so I had to walk them back home. again they played the same tricks on me, breaking into several farmyards, into many fields, running off down side roads. I managed to bring 12 young cattle back home. I must have run at least 300 miles that day, it was the longest and hardest working day of my life, I almost died of hunger and exhaustion and to cap off as longest/hardest working day of my young life, the farmer forgot to pay me. If I was to tell 11-year-old boys this story, they would not believe that it was true

Taken from the comments

My story of going the fair is not a good one, my family was not farmers but we helped the local farmers when they wanted help. when I was about 11 years old the local farmer/shopkeeper, Christmas turkey producer/milk deliveryman and pig farmer (a very good man with many skills) asked me to drive 12 of his 2 year old bullocks to a fair, find a place and herd his cattle, he would arrive later in the morning to sell them off. I started out on my own at 2 am in complete darkness with 12 wild animals on a 16-mile journey that never walked on his road before, it was impossible to keep them all together, they would turn around and run past me, heading back home, they would run down lanes, break into other farmers fields and I would have to run like hell to try and get them all back in a group and heading off in the right direction towards the fair. When I got to the fair I had another miracle to perform, to try to keep 12 young wild animals together, they would break out and get mixed with other cattle, I would have to again to regroup my herd, at times I was not sure if I even had the correct animal, later in the morning the owner turned up, he asked how I managed, I told him it was easy, no problem at all, everything was good and he should not worry about me ( I was half dead) several times during the day the owner would turn up with someone who was hoping to buy the cattle, I recall the owner eating a large bacon sandwich, but he forgot to offer me anything, I was starving and I had no money, The cattle were not sold so I had to walk them back home. again they played the same tricks on me, breaking into several farmyards, into many fields, running off down side roads. I managed to bring 12 young cattle back home. I must have run at least 300 miles that day, it was the longest and hardest working day of my life, I almost died of hunger and exhaustion and to cap off as longest/hardest working day of my young life, the farmer forgot to pay me. If I was to tell 11-year-old boys this story, they would not believe that it was true

My late Uncle used to drive cattle to the fair about 10 miles away when he was in his teens, a woman down the road asked him to herd a few and gave him a pittance when he had finished, he asked to be better paid and her response was " The hard earned shilling wears like steel"

We usually drive them a mile up the road this time of year,it’s got harder and harder every year,car just can’t grasp cattle walking up the road.

My late uncle’s were at a show 7 miles away when the 2nd world war ended,they walked the cows into the nearest field and didn’t return for three days.😮 hard to imagine walking cows 7 miles and back to a show,was the same with walking cows to a neighbours bull.

Could it be whatever way it's filmed, is there some setting on the camera that reverses it some way that changes left and right around :unsure:
The front facing (selfie) camera usually has a reversed image. There's quite a lot of pirated videos online that have been reversed too presumably to avoid being found out.

Back