Machinery on Youtube

Is the Landini sick by the way?
It's still there then I take it. The fcukin thing got a puncture when we were combining over there and tbh we just don't have the time to go get it and bring it home. I'm hoping to get time later this week to bring another wheel to put on and get it home. I'd say the neighbours must think I've forgotten about it :laugh:

It's still there then I take it. The fcukin thing got a puncture when we were combining over there and tbh we just don't have the time to go get it and bring it home. I'm hoping to get time later this week to bring another wheel to put on and get it home. I'd say the neighbours must think I've forgotten about it :laugh:
Ah right, I thought it was something more serious when it was there so long. Sure a tillage baron like you would hardly miss the odd tractor here and there if they went missing :whistle:

I have tractors in three counties most of them with their guts on the floor.
That's the difference between a serious tillage operator like yourself vs an amateur like me. I've to supply my own vise grips and various hammers to mend my own stuff whereas the pro's just send it out for fixing :unsure:

You are very trusting leaving a tractor in a field away from home that long!

He was to ring me back when Fran came back from his holidays. The lad that is doing the TW had her nearly ready six weeks ago and I do not even know where his place is . I may get them all back for the auction.

What's up with the TeeDub?

You are very trusting leaving a tractor in a field away from home that long!
It's not ideal I agree and generally I don't leave stuff there or anywhere else for any longer then the work takes to complete but this time I haven't been able to get a chance to go get it. The wet spell after the last heat wave put me under savage pressure to get work done.

It's not ideal I agree and generally I don't leave stuff there or anywhere else for any longer then the work takes to complete but this time I haven't been able to get a chance to go get it. The wet spell after the last heat wave put me under savage pressure to get work done.

And with the harvest over , yields of 5 ton to the acre , 200 a ton , all his time is taken up turning the notes with a shovel ,
In case the big sums of cash heat , and go up in flames before his eyes.

And with the harvest over , yields of 5 ton to the acre , 200 a ton , all his time is taken up turning the notes with a shovel ,
In case the big sums of cash heat , and go up in flames before his eyes.

I'd say the Landini wont even make it back to the yard, a new N174 from Kilkenny no doubt

Is there no one around there fixing punctures?

Back