I'm Looking For...

I'm looking for a ridger plough in as good a condition as might be expected.
I sold the one that was here a good few years ago and now the nephew is gone mad on gardening he wants to sow more spuds so idiot here has been hassled to help him :rolleyes: :no: :helpsmilie:

Hadn't @nashmach one for sale ?

I do indeed and sure if it was going to a good home we could see what we could do...

You wont get much for 5k now :(

How much would a 4 span lean-to, 60 x 30 ft , walled to 8ft , sheeted down to that , concrete floor , and a 15ft wide sliding door cost ?

How much would a 4 span lean-to, 60 x 30 ft , walled to 8ft , sheeted down to that , concrete floor , and a 15ft wide sliding door cost ?

Rough estimate 30k inc/plus VAT, depending on spec and with/without apron and height to eaves. And depending on site preparation.

No sign of steel or concrete dropping anyway.

Rough estimate 30k inc/plus VAT, depending on spec and with/without apron and height to eaves. And depending on site preparation.

No sign of steel or concrete dropping anyway.

Frightening, isn't it ?

And , if costs did fall tomorrow , little if any of the savings will find their way back to the purchaser

Now , think of the value of the say 2m x 1 m space freed up by said drill plough ...

Frightening, isn't it ?

And , if costs did fall tomorrow , little if any of the savings will find their way back to the purchaser

Now , think of the value of the say 2m x 1 m space freed up by said drill plough ...

Scrap prices have gone up too!!

It’s quite a heavy spring from memory, around 60mm in diameter.
Pretty much bang on. 60 diameter 12mm round 160mm long

Attachments

• 20210905_233436.jpg
    20210905_233436.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 20210905_233342.jpg
    20210905_233342.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 20210905_233605.jpg
    20210905_233605.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 34
McCarthy's in carrigtwohill were a Fraser dealer, may have one in stock. Failing that shannoncoilsprings in limerick may have one off the shelf.

Yeah how critical is its length?

Could you just grind it off straight and put a stack of washers in with it?

Don't know the machine in question but it would work for a lot of situations

Would the likes oh Hi-Spec be using something like that there drawbar for smaller slurry tankers or would Cross engineering have them on some foldup presses. Both would have to be worth a call even if it means buying two so they will be balanced right.

Also springs from a combine breaker cut to length might suits. They are used under the mouth of a combine to help it float.

Last edited:
Back