Ford/New Holland

Got a red T7 210 here and the arms haave gotten slower to raise but very slow to drop even with drop rate up full. Sometimes its ok and then most others its slow.
Any ideas?

Got a red T7 210 here and the arms haave gotten slower to raise but very slow to drop even with drop rate up full. Sometimes its ok and then most others its slow.
Any ideas?
Slow to drop could be from partly seized at the base of the ram, usually most affected in the upper part of the arm position, this will only show with no weight on the arms.

Slow to drop could be from partly seized at the base of the ram, usually most affected in the upper part of the arm position, this will only show with no weight on the arms.
Linkages are kept well greased where should be and its even slow to drop with weight on them.

No greasing point at the base of the lift rams and they have to pivot slightly.
I remember you gave me the heads up when I asked about removing the assistor rams for doing the brakes on the 6070, took half a day to do the brakes, took near 3 days of rooting to free up and fit grease niples to the base of the ram. The T6 is getting daily shots of WD-40 to hopefully save the same rooting 🤦.

Ok, thank you. I will have a look there and see.
This wouldn't make the arms sluggish to lift too though would it?
It won't affect lifting, how is it behaving when using the spool valves, if they are gone slow your pump might be the problem.

Have error codes 31 and HL on lift on the 8340. Any ideas ? Was going to try a potentiometer have cleaned earth on top of lift cover as was bit scabby and calibrated it a few times as it will work for a while once calibrated.

Have error codes 31 and HL on lift on the 8340. Any ideas ? Was going to try a potentiometer have cleaned earth on top of lift cover as was bit scabby and calibrated it a few times as it will work for a while once calibrated.

31 is chassis harness disconnected.I'd say you've a bad connection at a multiplug. HL...never seen it before and it's not in the manual.

Id be a massey man but them nh's are nice. An ideal farmers tractor.
Same as, they are much better than the small 42/43's (I have a 4345). Borderline too small if you are handling many bales of silage I think. The 54's are probably better than the T50's, especially the heavier ones and T3 ones

31 is chassis harness disconnected.I'd say you've a bad connection at a multiplug. HL...never seen it before and it's not in the manual.
HL is height limit error as far as i know which made me think could be potentiometer possibly.

Same as, they are much better than the small 42/43's (I have a 4345). Borderline too small if you are handling many bales of silage I think. The 54's are probably better than the T50's, especially the heavier ones and T3 ones
Have a 4355 here with a loader as well. Have the gits of a 1 tonne weight for the back of her as they need it for handling ales etc. Would the T50's be that much heavier?

Have a 4355 here with a loader as well. Have the gits of a 1 tonne weight for the back of her as they need it for handling ales etc. Would the T50's be that much heavier?
I have 850 on the back of mine and it turns it inside out, I will go for more weight if I don't change it though.

The New Holland TL/T50's have a better engine, gearbox and shuttle. They punch well above their weight on power. They are almost identical on a loader to our tractors, a tad small

From my research, I have not driven one, the 5050/60/70 are a little over 500kg heavier than the MF4235-4355. I would tend to agree with @Bot.exe that they are well ahead of the above Masseys but slightly behind the 5455.

Back