Covid 19

Getting young lad tested, no appointments left for today. Can his sister who has her 2 vaccinations go to school?

Little boots was under the weather here for a couple of days. Doc wouldn't see her till she had a covid test. Ended up in caredoc yesterday evening. They seen her she had croup. Test came back yesterday evening all clear in the end.

Last edited:
If she's not a close contact of a confirmed case then she can, that's my understanding of it anyway?
Ah safer she stay home til the result is back.
Even though guidelines says it's ok to go , all its doing is prolonging the whole thing.that what happened in the creche.
Herself booked appointments online for tomorrow morning just after midnight for our 2 .
10.30 am tomorrow

In and out in half an hour. Got cream for his nose. Which had stopped bleeding when we got in. Adult casualty was crazy. Got an antigen test which was negative thankfully . Nose started bleeding again on way home.

In and out in half an hour. Got cream for his nose. Which had stopped bleeding when we got in. Adult casualty was crazy. Got an antigen test which was negative thankfully . Nose started bleeding again on way home.
I had to get Vitamin K because of bleeding when I got a tooth out. I bleed like a pig at the best of times.

I had to get Vitamin K because of bleeding when I got a tooth out. I bleed like a pig at the best of times.
A distant cousin (if there is such a thing) of mine had bleeding after getting out a couple of teeth was admitted to hospital and I presume given Vit K and maybe more . Developed a clot and had a stroke , died a couple of weeks later.

A distant cousin (if there is such a thing) of mine had bleeding after getting out a couple of teeth was admitted to hospital and I presume given Vit K and maybe more . Developed a clot and had a stroke , died a couple of weeks later.
I was a lot younger when I got it. Not sure would I take it now.

Why not ring someone who has the "cure".

A traveler from Tullow shot his wife in the arse and some of them came over to Tinryland and more or less kidnapped a member of the family that has the cure for bleeding. When she got to the caravan there was a fight between the travelers over weather she was going to be let in . It eventually came to court and I nearly fell over the number of people that spoke about his good character.

A traveler from Tullow shot his wife in the arse and some of them came over to Tinryland and more or less kidnapped a member of the family that has the cure for bleeding. When she got to the caravan there was a fight between the travelers over weather she was going to be let in . It eventually came to court and I nearly fell over the number of people that spoke about his good character.

All these stories about people in Tinryland makes it sound like real bandit country....

Just back from getting young lad tested. Was just saying we've done well not to have to get a test up to now. He saw a couple of lads from his school there. Very well run test centre.

Just back from getting young lad tested. Was just saying we've done well not to have to get a test up to now. He saw a couple of lads from his school there. Very well run test centre.
Same as, just home after testing our pair , they met several of their creche friends.they all were excited to see each.hopefully they will be all together again Monday.

Back