Machinery on Youtube

Way off the mark there IMO….

The dairy farmer in him would have driven it flat to the local tyre fitters and expected them to pull it off and put a patch on it, it would take half an hour with a wire wheel on a grinder to remove the 3” layer of cow shite off the outside to find the edge of the rim to break it down 😂😂
You have reminded me of an incident back when we were hauling beet, had to get a truck puncture mended and while at the tyre place a farmer came in on a 135 with shitty wheels, got the airline and pumped one of the rear tyres and drove away, I commented to the tyre man why didn't he get it mended while here, he said the man comes in every second day to pump the tyre, he will probably only get it mended when it's too flat to drive in here and expect us to go to his yard so incur a call out charge aswell.

Once again my mind asks the question why they don't work from the high side down, surely make it easier to turn back in on the ends.
I wonder is it that if they need to bail out it’s down across swarths rather than through the middle of uncut ground

I presume the self level works of sensors and computer chips.
Imagine if it was a “CVX combine amd you are driving across a slope like that and next thing she is firing up error codes and you are wondering when you get to the end of the stroke and you start to turn whether the self levelling is still working 😂😂🤣🤣

I presume the self level works of sensors and computer chips.
Imagine if it was a “CVX combine amd you are driving across a slope like that and next thing she is firing up error codes and you are wondering when you get to the end of the stroke and you start to turn whether the self levelling is still working 😂😂🤣🤣
Doesn’t need to be a cvx for that to happen, happened regular enough on some duetz self levellers 😂

Or the traffic Corp.......................smokey enough for three empty trailers......12 ton or so..............................

Back