Randomly Gone

That's down beside the river on the Borris side, it's a nice spot down by the river. The village itself could do with a bit of rejuvenation, there's far too many idle derelict buildings for a small place like it, not to mention there's supposed to be a shortage of housing.
Is Pascal McCullogh still making trailers half way down the village?

That's down beside the river on the Borris side, it's a nice spot down by the river. The village itself could do with a bit of rejuvenation, there's far too many idle derelict buildings for a small place like it, not to mention there's supposed to be a shortage of housing.
there,s a branch of glanbia on the other side of the bridge if i,m thinking of the right place ?

i think he moved out of the village to a new site a few years ago, he,s involved in a new venture but i can,t remember what it is, haven,t seen a mc cullagh trailer for years

i think he moved out of the village to a new site a few years ago, he,s involved in a new venture but i can,t remember what it is, haven,t seen a mc cullagh trailer for years

Was he doing up Keenan feeders and orbitals and selling as refurbs on DoneDeal a year or 2 ago? Had a trailer or 2 up that time as well?

Was he doing up Keenan feeders and orbitals and selling as refurbs on DoneDeal a year or 2 ago? Had a trailer or 2 up that time as well?
As @humungus says, they moved a while ago. They're now up the road that runs between Red Mills. @drew is right, they do refurb machines and they took over the sandblasting from the man that used do it in Paulstown when he took ill, he passed away since.

Alan was doing some refurbs through Keenan as well. Some fresh trailers from there around here but nothing new.

Couple new mccullagh trailers around here last couple years. Think mc&s selling them.
the local triaxle has a mc&s sticker on it. saw a double axle grain trailer few weeks back. i think it was a certain forum member has that one but not sure

yellow with black stripe tandem; mr, yellow triaxle; sb.
just thinking about it, mh has a broughan. saw a mccullagh in ballinrea couple weeks backs with a lwb t7. assumed it was his from a snap i saw and the mccullagh was in the background. and then there jb's tri axle behind one of the tm155's but was behind a t7 this year as another tractor is getting fixed and they figured the t7 they have on loan suited the trailer better in which it did due to the extra weight the tractor had over the 155

Steady away boy
125 acres to plough between today and tomorrow.
The first 50 acres were tough going, but into a 75 acre field after beans, very easy ploughing, I am very impressed with the traction of the Axiobib2 tyres, the wheelslip was running around 8% without the difflock.

125 acres to plough between today and tomorrow.
The first 50 acres were tough going, but into a 75 acre field after beans, very easy ploughing, I am very impressed with the traction of the Axiobib2 tyres, the wheelslip was running around 8% without the difflock.

That looks like powder compared to what I'm in at the moment!

Who managed to hit the double esb pole? 😂 looks like they gave it a good going when they did it anyway
I don't think anyone did, a lot of polls around here blow a bit after they are put up.

Last edited:
Last year in a field next door a lad was grubbing and hit a single good stout pole with the front weights of a Fendt and it snapped. My belly was fairly rumbling for want of the dinner waiting for the ESB to replace the pole.
Darned Fendt drivers :gun-bandana: 😡
It’s alright he didn’t get a chance to take out the esb this year he hit the stone the size of a Volkswagen first and broke the grubber before he got to the pole :whistle::whistle::whistle:

This chat came up recently as somebody locally brought a pole down.

When ESB arrive what do you say…. No idea what happened or hands up that was me. Apparently flat denial is not best strategy with something like sorry that was most likely me I must have clipped it with the…

Back