Another low roof tractor loader thread...

He says it's Dynashift but I'm not sure. Forward/reverse on the right, gear changes on in the left column stalk?
Looks like Speedshift to me, but I can't remember what the early Dynashift looks like. Easy enough check, Speedshift will only have 2 gears available without clutch and Dynashift has 4.

That's one of the sorted ones I'd say.looks like dyna shift. But needs to have 4 steps on the the dyna lever .It was the electric pre select shuttle gave trouble in them .that one is manual shuttle đź‘Ť

He says it's Dynashift but I'm not sure. Forward/reverse on the right, gear changes on in the left column stalk?
right hand shuttle. left hand stalk for powershift gears. can see the gear stick on the right behind the loader joystick for you're 1234.

Not a MK3, but if its genuine. Its good enough value given the current market.
Cheers, I'll join the group and take a look.

I like the idea of the sloped nose for loader work and they seem like they are reliable enough. Mk3 would be the ideal but a clean mk2 would suit too.

I'm not brand or model focused, just something reliable and not terrible on a loader.

I like the idea of the sloped nose for loader work and they seem like they are reliable enough. Mk3 would be the ideal but a clean mk2 would suit too.

I'm not brand or model focused, just something reliable and not terrible on a loader.
I sometimes wonder is a sloped bonnet of much benefit, unless you can see the tip of the pallet forks or bucket over it, which I doubt

I sometimes wonder is a sloped bonnet of much benefit, unless you can see the tip of the pallet forks or bucket over it, which I doubt
It wouldn't be a deal breaker, I'm reasonably used to loading without always having great view with backhoe loaders, standard tractors etc. I think it would be handy all the same. I will say that the Kramer 312 my father in law has is excellent in that regard, you can see everything.

I find it very good on the 4345 and really miss it on other tractors, I can easily see the tip of the pallet forks on the 4345.

Is that a mark 1 ?
Don’t think so. The first gen agrotrons had different numbering, starting with a 4 or a 6, 4.95 was a popular 4 cyl, 6.30 was a popular 6cyl, pretty sure at mk2 they changed to the rated hp model badging.

I’m no authority on that though. And i know that the mk2 is not as desireable as the mk3, but it definitely is a better unit than a mk1

Oh yes you are right the mrk 1 was labelled like a dx, they had a new braking system and it’s an absolute disaster that’s why I asked

All i remember was in 1998 my uncle bought a new TS110, and in the same year local contractor bought a new agrotron. It was like a spaceship beside the TS.

A lad I knew was working on a farm in 03 with a brand new one, called it the rally tractor

Mk 2's came out about 97/98, skinny roof like on that one makes them a proper glasshouse so the air con would want to be 100%, I bought a 110 in '98 and had it 'till 2012, its still in use not too far away on a diet feeder for winter so has a fair few hrs clocked by now.

Mk 2's came out about 97/98, skinny roof like on that one makes them a proper glasshouse so the air con would want to be 100%, I bought a 110 in '98 and had it 'till 2012, its still in use not too far away on a diet feeder for winter so has a fair few hrs clocked by now.
Can't have been that bad if you kept it that long and it's still going. Did you have many issues with it?

Back