Combines

Dosent make sense to me. Surely you’d have to wait a good while at the moment for a new jd.
local tractor dealer is still waiting on new tractors they ordered in March

Dosent make sense to me. Surely you’d have to wait a good while at the moment for a new jd.
local tractor dealer is still waiting on new tractors they ordered in March
There was what looked like a new JD combine in their new showroom last week. Couldn't see past lexion to see if was still there.

Was there poor performance from some of the 2021 New Model lexions this harvest or was it just sales talk from a rival dealer . Did class put in an extra drum and shorten the walkers ?
Even TFM cannot carry a €200K combine without selling it . Usually high value rival machines are exported so as not to displace a new sale of their own brand as they are under extreme pressure to reach the €13 million sales target that the mothership has laid down for them .

Was there poor performance from some of the 2021 New Model lexions this harvest or was it just sales talk from a rival dealer . Did class put in an extra drum and shorten the walkers ?
Even TFM cannot carry a €200K combine without selling it . Usually high value rival machines are exported so as not to displace a new sale of their own brand as they are under extreme pressure to reach the €13 million sales target that the mothership has laid down for them .
Other brand fresh SPFH sat out front of local TFM for 2 years.

Anyone any experience with the John deere 2200 series combines? or know of any tidy ones about.
I see a couple on donedeal but they have big hrs on them.

Was that a common tactic of one of the diet feeder companies to always have some very new competitors trade ins advertised, yet when people would try to buy them they were suddenly just sold

Was that a common tactic of one of the diet feeder companies to always have some very new competitors trade ins advertised, yet when people would try to buy them they were suddenly just sold
Yeah that and a yearly sale day with ads for weeks before listing low budget machines that didn’t exist, but if you went looking for them they were very keen to explain how the only machine for you was a brand spanky new one

What size are you after. Friends down the road traded in their 2264 with Timmons. I believe last I looked it's still sitting in the yard.
Is that a 6 walker machine?
Im not too well up on the jd numbering but something 5 walker with a 16ish foot header, comparable with a tx63-65?

Is that a 6 walker machine?
Im not too well up on the jd numbering but something 5 walker with a 16ish foot header, comparable with a tx63-65?
yeah. She's a 6 walker. I think the next size down 2258 would be a 5 walker. a tx65 would be a nice alternative. Don't know much about new hollands combines, Claas and John deere would be the 2 main players around here.

Reactions: jom
Yea, it will be difficult to find someone prepared to give that much for it.
They are a great little combine though.
A DF 2680 would be in a different league altogether.
Were there any differences between the late and early ones aside from the colour?
I know this is an old post but just wondering can't any one remember how much that 1530 was

Back