Seen for sale...

If you ever find yourself in the predicament of owning an 8s 265 drop her over here and I’ll get you a 265 for it!
Get your point though 👍
I always liked the 265 with that cab, I should be aiming to buy an 8S.205 but I don't want one and can't see any way they will be of use to me, the 265 up will be useful to some, their 10ton weight and massive size will fit in for the near 300hp machines.

I always liked the 265 with that cab, I should be aiming to buy an 8S.205 but I don't want one and can't see any way they will be of use to me, the 265 up will be useful to some, their 10ton weight and massive size will fit in for the near 300hp machines.
I do like the look of them .but by gosh they are big
300hp ok but a massive 200

I dont get why they are not a replacement for the 8000 series tractors, they have a new 6s and 7s series, surely the model numbering logic would dictate as well as the size of them, its a strange one alright.

@Claas Grass did you get sorted for wide tyres?

Some amount of 650/65R38 duals going on saturday, surely they won't all make strong money. how much would it cost to get a pair of centres and a pile of lugs to weld on?

Did anyone ever see one of these in use, or even in the flesh

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJkb25lZGVhbC5pZS1waG90b3MiLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJ0b0Zvcm1hdCI6ImpwZWciLCJyZXNpemUiOnsiZml0IjoiaW5zaWRlIiwid2lkdGgiOjYwMCwiaGVpZ2h0Ijo2MDB9fSwia2V5IjoicGhvdG9fMTg4MDE2ODI1In0=
Not seen one in use but my wife was asking me about buying a set up like this and it's pretty Pricey,much prefer to put the money towards a shed,even a second hand one.currently revamping a slatted shed anyway, continuous roll rubber mats coming tomorrow for it

This looks like value 🤔
Great tractor - young Maya Mahmood’s grandfather had it doing light work along with a wee Case but he died suddenly last week and those 2 tractors need to be shipped ASAP as he had a big tax liability and they need to be gone before the government seize them.

This looks like value 🤔
Tough. I’ve it bought. Rang and they said some fella from a farming forum was going to look at it tomorrow and expected to buy it. So I reckoned that was good enough for me and transferred the while lot lock stock and barrell there and then.
:clap::clap:

Funnily enough when I went to ring him back to make sure he got the money his phone had died. Always a nuisance when that happens. 😆😆

Sienna isn't too hard on the money with this one, anything to look out for with these models?

Does anyone message them for the craic?
I had a lady message me on snapchat telling me she wanted to show me her garden.
I had a bit of a laugh with it.
Although she cut the conversation when I started asking her did she know anywhere I'd get a hydrostat for a cvx.

Does anyone message them for the craic?
I had a lady message me on snapchat telling me she wanted to show me her garden.
I had a bit of a laugh with it.
Although she cut the conversation when I started asking her did she know anywhere I'd get a hydrostat for a cvx.
Have you a cvx feeling poorly

Back