Which Loader Option

In ireland with a set of AG tyres, that machine would be close to €50k at a guess if supplied through a dealer. So the money is bang on, if you want value.

W130 would be very close to an L70.

Roughly speaking

W110 - L60
W130 - L70
W170 - L90
W190 - L110
He had a low houred L70F in stock a few weeks back that I was trying to buy, but it was sold and the W130 taken as a trade-in.
It was in a cement yard so some rust is inevitable. He’s done a full service inc all oils/fluids and did the handbrake. He said that all the seals on the rams need to be done because they used some kind of acid to wash it (?). What do you think?
I’ll post more pics when I get them.
Thanks.

He had a low houred L70F in stock a few weeks back that I was trying to buy, but it was sold and the W130 taken as a trade-in.
It was in a cement yard so some rust is inevitable. He’s done a full service inc all oils/fluids and did the handbrake. He said that all the seals on the rams need to be done because they used some kind of acid to wash it (?). What do you think?
I’ll post more pics when I get them.
Thanks.
Being honest, i don’f know much about industrial applications, i’ve only seen them in AG, but ram seals on a 15 year old machine with small hours would be a good investment in my opinion. Provided pins and bushes aren’t eaten by the cement dust.

Anyone know anything about Venieri VF9015 loaders?
3800hrs.
No quick attach.

Attachments

• 50D3C2DD-F983-4665-8D9F-D09BA00EC99C.png
    50D3C2DD-F983-4665-8D9F-D09BA00EC99C.png
    4 MB · Views: 48
Back