New Dump trailer opinions

Broughans Facebook page hasn’t been updated since the 4th of June,but there Instagram is up to date,missed out on a job today because my trailer hasn’t come.👎

is it wrong that I'm more interested in pics of the one you built yourself?
It’s done for,the hitch ring wore through and it dropped into the field bending the drawbar,it was tipped over numerous times but the death knell was my nephew trying to tip it with one of the body pins missing,this ruined both rams,we stuck the rams off another tipper I had,but one of those has now failed,the floor is worn through and from the chassis up is scrap.

Originally told June delivery,ordered mid April.
It's a fair trailer 7t empty weight,It replaced a trailer I built myself some 21 years ago,I'm sure this will last longer.
View attachment 98211
My other half chose the colour,well it's our silver wedding present after all.😊
Battleship grey.... well wear,nice looking trailer, is it Hardox

It's a fair trailer 7t empty weight,It replaced a trailer I built myself some 21 years ago,I'm sure this will last longer.
View attachment 98211

Well may you wear .

I had the pleasure of working our drainage contractors New Broughan 16 ton about 3 weeks ago for a day . Lovely implement.

Sorry for the picture quality . Screen cracked , and some sort of shite got into it .
20210918_152915.jpg

View attachment 98211
Bought one about a month ago went in in the morning and came back later with the tractor and brought it home savage dumper infairness does the job

Anyone got any recomondations for a 20 tonne dump trailer or the average price range of a new one. Anyone got any in stock at the minute? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Was looking at this trailer in particular but was wonder would a broughan,smyth, nd or another similar make be much dearer or even cheaper
No harm but that trailer will likely hold a hell of a lot more than 20 ton, have used an 18 ton Herron h2 that looks an awful lot smaller and had 24+ ton on it without packing it in. That looks a cumbersome big beast.

No harm but that trailer will likely hold a hell of a lot more than 20 ton, have used an 18 ton Herron h2 that looks an awful lot smaller and had 24+ ton on it without packing it in. That looks a cumbersome big beast.
would agree on the size, used a 20t dooley couple weeks back and that looks like a toy compared to the herculean judging from the photos

Do you actually need 20 ton? Because it wasn’t that long ago that anything more than 14ton was very hard to get into sites with the council etc, not sure if its still the case.
deffenitely. Going to be used to draw stone from a site in stamullen to ballbrigan. Want to bring plenty in the one run.

Would be a serious trailer, just seems a bit dear. Wondering would there be much difference in the price of other brands. I'm assuming too that a t7.250 would be capable of managing a 20 tonne dump trailer with ease.

Would be a serious trailer, just seems a bit dear. Wondering would there be much difference in the price of other brands. I'm assuming too that a t7.250 would be capable of managing a 20 tonne dump trailer with ease.
granted i wasnt on the road, that 20t dooley was behind a 8260 and usually they be behind one of the tm155's. that 250 be plenty for it

Was looking at this trailer in particular but was wonder would a broughan,smyth, nd or another similar make be much dearer or even cheaper
Some monster of a trailer. 24k+ vat sounds like mental money.

Back