Covid 19

There's a horrible rotten bast*rd of a dose doing the rounds around here lately. The young lad brought it home from creche 3 weeks ago and ended up on antibiotics for a week. Naturally I had to catch it off him and for the past fortnight I'm coughing up all sorts of colours of phlegm. It's not going away either. Chatting to one of the women working in the creche yesterday she said half the kids were out sick with the same dose.
We were tested for covid and thankfully it came back clear.
That dose is rampant around Tullamore the last week or so.
We all got it here, I'd a few days taken off and it just hit me last Thursday, was sure I had Covid.
My eldest brought it home from secondary school, we all got it but tested negative on multiple antigen tests. Wrecked tired shocking sore throat and general flu like nastiness for a.few days.

Was chatting a relation when he was on the way to the school he works in.small country school.there was 9 positive in one room at the weekend and was saying that he is expecting a shit load more + results.34 children wasn't in yesterday so between fear factor and ones getting tested the school will be quieter for a few days

With immunity dropping after 3 months of the Pfizer vaccine and another new variant discovered in South africa we will see a good shot of water under the bridge before this clears

Masks for 9 year olds up now
It's a joke, it's all the kids fault now according to the media, nothing being said about the night clubs, pubs etc same with the vaccines for 5 year olds, how about vaccinating ALL adults first regardless of beliefs etc!, kids are not in hospitals its adults that wont get the vaccines.

It's a joke, it's all the kids fault now according to the media, nothing being said about the night clubs, pubs etc same with the vaccines for 5 year olds, how about vaccinating ALL adults first regardless of beliefs etc!, kids are not in hospitals its adults that wont get the vaccines.
I can’t think of anything worse than a country where you are forcefully injected with lord knows what as often as they feel necessary

I mean most of the cases are coming from schools so why would they be blaming pubs and nightclubs etc?

I mean most of the cases are coming from schools so why would they be blaming pubs and nightclubs etc?
Where is it stated the most cases are coming from schools? The schools are open since last March, pubs and nightclubs opened up 8 weeks ago.

Fair play to us for having such a high level of vaccination.
I can’t think of anything worse than a country where you are forcefully injected with lord knows what as often as they feel necessary
You would prefer being on a ventilator??
That would be a better option for you?
Not for me anyway.
Stats are becoming very clear,of the people in intensive care who are fully vaccinated the vast majority have underlying conditions.
Very few healthy vaccinated people are getting very sick

Fair play to us for having such a high level of vaccination.

You would prefer being on a ventilator??
That would be a better option for you?
Not for me anyway.
Stats are becoming very clear,of the people in intensive care who are fully vaccinated the vast majority have underlying conditions.
Very few healthy vaccinated people are getting very sick
I am vacinated, I probably won’t get a booster as I was quite ill after it but it is a choice. Most of the deaths are fully vaccinated people if you want to pull stats….forcing vaccines on people is another story altogether, I can’t see how you don’t see the issue with jt

I am vacinated, I probably won’t get a booster as I was quite ill after it but it is a choice. Most of the deaths are fully vaccinated people if you want to pull stats….forcing vaccines on people is another story altogether, I can’t see how you don’t see the issue with jt
Most of the deaths are in elderly people who took the vaccine and or have underlying conditions.
The percentage of people in hospital and ICU who aren't vaccinated is a multiple of the percentage unvaccinated ie the refusal of about 10% to get vaccinated is likely to tip the health system over enough bring the country in to lockdown again.
If someone chooses not to get vaccinated I don't care if I'd didn't affect the rest of us but unfortunately it does.
In Singapore soon the unvaccinated will have to pay for treatment for COVID.
Germany and Austria are taking steps also.its not persecution of a minority it's protection of the majority .

Is this just more scaremongering. Sure the UK variant was going to be the worst then came along delta and the world was ending and now this one's. And then there will be the one that will come after this new one which will be the deadliest yet. They have people driven nuts with it all. People suffering mentally are in a awful way.

Back