Thorpes Pic's

The TX34 must have spent it's life on a very dry farm, those original crossply tyres wouldn't pull you out of bed and would leave you stuck if there was a wet spot in the next parish.
A good sign for how original the combine is, that it is still on those tyres.

The TX34 must have spent it's life on a very dry farm, those original crossply tyres wouldn't pull you out of bed and would leave you stuck if there was a wet spot in the next parish.
A good sign for how original the combine is, that it is still on those tyres.
The TX34 is a new addition for the contractor last year (2021). To be fair it is in great condition and it will be kept in the same condition by him.

Looks like a Claas combine cab on that last NH combine, tidy job.
From what I have been told that the NH combine the cab came from a NH Forage Harvester

Lovely 8070 that
That 8070 is in great condition and purrs like a kitten at a milk pale

The TX34 is a new addition for the contractor last year (2021). To be fair it is in great condition and it will be kept in the same condition by him.

From what I have been told that the NH combine the cab came from a NH Forage Harvester

That 8070 is in great condition and purrs like a kitten at a milk pale
nearly has to be off the likes of a 1905/2205 style harvester, and looks to have fitted nicely
3 nice nh combines they are too

nearly has to be off the likes of a 1905/2205 style harvester, and looks to have fitted nicely
3 nice nh combines they are too
From what I was told it came off a 1905. It is fitted very nicely and standing the test of time.
Those 3 NH combine are all local to me but it was the 1545 first time I had really photographed even though I had seen it around a few times over the years

The last selection from Harvest 2021. From my point of view it was a good one. A huge word of thanks to one and all I met, snapped and videoed during the season especially the members on here. Hopefully 2022 will be as good even after the rough start and maybe a trip or 2 outside the home county may be on the cards
S2600010.jpgS2600006.jpgDJI_0274.jpgDJI_0273.jpgDSC_6296.jpgDJI_0264.jpgDSC_6288.jpgDSC_6285.jpg20210827_171305.jpgDSC_6248.jpg

Back