The Farm Youtubers

Is an L65 3 or 4 cylinder?

I remember being in a garage 25 years ago , and seeing a rusty but straight Fiat , and bring told the price , which was very handy . Garage owner said to me "Don't get too excited , it's only 55 hp and 3 cylinder " .
No idea of model number.
4 cylinder, 65hp, its actually a very gutsy little tractor and we have hardly had a spanner to it other than to do a bit with the brakes in the 19 years we have had it but its just too small to be of any real use to us hence why the hours are low. As a test, I put it driving the 14m3 tub feeder for a week in march last year, it will drive it alrighti n the low box but its under pressure pulling it around the yard.

I'd have to get a new cab then too!
I use the straw blower on the 4000 all the time, have the back window but don't find dust a problem even without the window as you're always blowing away from the tractor.
Our 4000 is fitted with a reconditioned 4600 engine and is able to operate the Teagle 808s at full speed on the floor without any problem although the floor still wouldn't be travelling as fast as with the newer tractors.

I use the straw blower on the 4000 all the time, have the back window but don't find dust a problem even without the window as you're always blowing away from the tractor.
Our 4000 is fitted with a reconditioned 4600 engine and is able to operate the Teagle 808s at full speed on the floor without any problem although the floor still wouldn't be travelling as fast as with the newer tractors.

I think the 4000 has a higher rated hydraulic pump than the preforce 3000 but would have to check that.

The 3600 has no bother with the floor at full chat but if you move the spout at the same time It's slow enough!

I think the 4000 has a higher rated hydraulic pump than the preforce 3000 but would have to check that.

The 3600 has no bother with the floor at full chat but if you move the spout at the same time It's slow enough!
5610 on the bedder here won't move the spout with the floor at full speed but not really a problem as very rarely have it turned up that far

No they went on really well on the powder from liffeys and the meal. Did you not watch the video😄😃

It was great stuff 👏.

Then , he put up the factory kill sheet for the 1st cattle killed this season . Interesting 📚 reading . 🥴

Back