Newholland t7 electric spools

Hi all ive a newholland t7 with electric spools i was wondering can they be calibrated through the H menu thanks i was Using them the other day and 2 spools just have stopped for no reason 😅

I was told before handy way to see what’s up is, you can re number the paddles for the spools , so Spool one is now 4, is problem stays with the paddles you know it’s them . Or could be the spool slice if problem stays with the way they are numbered. Dealer laptop job though.

Okay thanks
I was told before handy way to see what’s up is, you can re number the paddles for the spools , so Spool one is now 4, is problem stays with the paddles you know it’s them . Or could be the spool slice if problem stays with the way they are numbered. Dealer laptop job though.
Okay thanks lad 👍

When you say electric spools, do you mean sidewinder? Or is it one of the standard armrests with electric paddles on the right hand side? It makes a fair difference on how to calibrate the remotes

Also need to know what model T7, there is a big difference in software logic, even bigger difference in hardware between a 2009 T7030 and a 2021 T7.230 for example.

Also be wary of ‘going into the H-Menu’ unless you have a map. A lot of channels in there that can modify configuration.

When you say electric spools, do you mean sidewinder? Or is it one of the standard armrests with electric paddles on the right hand side? It makes a fair difference on how to calibrate the remotes

Also need to know what model T7, there is a big difference in software logic, even bigger difference in hardware between a 2009 T7030 and a 2021 T7.230 for example.

Also be wary of ‘going into the H-Menu’ unless you have a map. A lot of channels in there that can modify configuration.
H8 :scared:

Yes

Sorry sidewinder

Sorry yes she has sidewinder she is a newholland t7.235 2013 i have done the H menu for the handbrake calibration but i dont know how to do the spools 😬

As far as i’m aware there is no option to calibrate the remotes on SWII unit in the H menus.

I’m not sure if there is even a calibration of any sort for those potentiometers.

Back