Landini tractors

Hi,
Some of the lights are staying on when the ignition is turned off on the tractor. When engine running there off. so not sure why, thought it may have been the ignition switch faulty, but disconnected all cables from this, and still on? Any advice?
1642028335901.png

Put that back on and disconnect the alternator.
Done that and the power symbol goes off, with both disconnected the main warning light goes off, so the functionality of those is correct.
I hadn’t noticed that other parts of the dash are also powered, engine temp, fuel,speed, the dash is getting power someway, as if the ignition is on, how si it powered, could there be a stuck contact in a relay?

Know the previous owner. Tillage man , minds gear very well.
Edit: fairly sure he bought it new also
He didn't use it much either, by the clock. Would have to see it in the flesh but not many tractors come out looking that well in photos.

Done that and the power symbol goes off, with both disconnected the main warning light goes off, so the functionality of those is correct.
I hadn’t noticed that other parts of the dash are also powered, engine temp, fuel,speed, the dash is getting power someway, as if the ignition is on, how si it powered, could there be a stuck contact in a relay?

4wd light, PTO speed, differential lock etc coming on too?

Also lights

Nothing should come on until the ignition is turned first click.

But it is 20 years old . Tyres surely perished before that ?
Would they? We have a set of continentals still going strong after 20yrs, and from a supposedly bad manufacturer! That tractor would've been supplied new on premium brand tyres

What size are they?

There are Klebers all round on the Legend here, would be unsure if they are originals.

Goodyears all round on the 9880, definitely originals

What size are they?

There are Klebers all round on the Legend here, would be unsure if they are originals.

Goodyears all round on the 9880, definitely originals

The Good Years are well into their 3rd decade so ?

Soon after I bought the 385 that @ZetorMan98 has now , I bought a sh pr of Good Year radials for it for £300 . Thet went off on it 18 yrs later.

Back