Covid 19

did they roll back on the rules re_ " close contacts " and how long they were supposed to isolate ?

with numbers through the roof , the numbers are obviously even higher for close contacts , with the variant so weak by comparison , they need to loosen it up a bit or else half the country will be out of work

Spoke to woman the other day who's probably in her mid-late twentys, she's now having heart palpitations since having the booster. Understandable that she doesn't want anymore and quite frightening for a young person to be having that happen after being seemingly healthy.
My youngest brother, mid 40's, is a hardy sort of bloke and after the second vaccination he had heart palpitations and had hospital appointments about it. I don't think he will get any more vaccinations and I'm thinking I won't either.

The WHO have published an interim statement today saying there needs to be further study done on the efficacy of the present vaccines against the now dominant variant and how they would work against future mutations.

There seems to be concern about the anti-viral medicines that are on the way https://www.rte.ie/news/2022/0111/1273088-anti-viral-drugs/
How Kingston Mills can say that "..the evidence was clear that these drugs worked..." when the data hasn't been published or peer reviewed yet is totally beyond me to put it very politely. Surely to say that he would have had to seen the data and discussed it with his peers and not rely on a regulatory body decision giving their approval, it's not beyond the bounds of possibility that they might be wrong.

I’m free to leave the homestead again on Thursday. Mrs Neat has it too and is bout 5 days behind me. I’m feeling fine, I fed cattle and cleaned cubicles every day since I got it. Cranky enough some days tho as I was tired. Mrs neat is glad she got it now as by all accounts her school is full of it, it’s absolutely flying through the place at a rate that they might not be open in a weeks time

did they roll back on the rules re_ " close contacts " and how long they were supposed to isolate ?

with numbers through the roof , the numbers are obviously even higher for close contacts , with the variant so weak by comparison , they need to loosen it up a bit or else half the country will be out of work
There's an announcement due in the morning on relaxing the rules on close contacts, I think. It's supposed to go before the cabinet in the morning anyway.

Looks like he admitted making a few “errors” on his paperwork

Surprised they let him in
This was submitted by my support team on my behalf,” Djokovic said.

“My agent sincerely apologises for the administrative mistake in ticking the incorrect box about my previous travel before coming to Australia. This was a human error and certainly not deliberate.”

This was submitted by my support team on my behalf,” Djokovic said.

“My agent sincerely apologises for the administrative mistake in ticking the incorrect box about my previous travel before coming to Australia. This was a human error and certainly not deliberate.”
The arrogance of the guy and how he behaved around the interviews and meetings with kids when he had Covid, can’t blame that on the agent

He needs a serious kick up the arse

The arrogance of the guy and how he behaved around the interviews and meetings with kids when he had Covid, can’t blame that on the agent

He needs a serious kick up the arse
He seems to have been a bit lax in following the rules before travelling to Australia as well. He travelled out of his nominated departure country within the 14 days of remaining in that country needed by Australia.

Small bit of humour about it.
XFgmPl5.jpg

He seems to have been a bit lax in following the rules before travelling to Australia as well. He travelled out of his nominated departure country within the 14 days of remaining in that country needed by Australia.

Read his book (Its a guide about going gluten free). See how he determined that he has allergies to gluten. Go through his theories about pollution and "how the mind can purify polluted water with positive emotions".

He has spent most of his sporting career as a diva who thrives on controversy. A huge proportion of the population of Serbia have refused vaccines because he has told them that Covid doesn't exist. He claims to have been infected with and recovered from, Anthrax Poisoning, Bird Flu and SARS over his 20 time grand slam career. His stuff is well worth a read just to see how his mind operates and to see the contempt that he treats ordinary people and society with. He lives with an "I'm all right Jack" philosophy, and so long as things don't affect him, he doesn't give a dam about anyone else, but when thigs affect him, he'll cry like a baby and throw his toys out of the pram so that he gets his way. It would make you wonder what anti-vax media executive decided that he would make a great poster boy for the anti-vax cause in the western world.

He's as wacky as Gemma O Doherty and John Waters who now believe that they have enough political support gathered in the last 2 years to form a political party, gain an overall majority from the next general election. Gemma will be Taoiseach and John Tainiste. Their plan is to start to disband society for the greater good. This will start with disbanding the Gardai and the Army, followed by the civil service.

Last edited:
Got boosted yesterday evening, was fine after it, bit shook today now and arm is sore but hopefully it will wear off quickly. Hopefully that is the last of the jabs for me now.

Got boosted yesterday evening, was fine after it, bit shook today now and arm is sore but hopefully it will wear off quickly. Hopefully that is the last of the jabs for me now.
Same as that, tender arm, keeping busy keeps your mind off it. Back to normal tomorrow hopefully.

Back