Ford/New Holland

Anyone know what this red thing is/for ?

It’s located in the cab of a TS90

Attachments

• 5C65FF71-D9E5-4E21-A854-B98D0699B7C1.png
    5C65FF71-D9E5-4E21-A854-B98D0699B7C1.png
    583.4 KB · Views: 88
radio in the tm stays on even though the ignition is off and have tried a couple other radios with the same problem. any ideas as to why?

A lot of head units actually have bullet connectors on the red and yellow wires between the iso connector and the head unit connector so that they can simply be swapped in the radio's own loom

Reactions: c4l
I used to do the same when we had a 7740 with a loader, you get used to it, but I often did consider relocating the forward reverse lever to the left hand side of the dash, with the cable it should be easy enough but ended up trading the tractor before it materialised.
How do you manage with the 9880 @nashmach ?

Seeing as you asked! @Blue Ray

Shuttle is on the right.
20220115_142729.jpg

Your ignition power and switched power are wrong way round,usually switched power in a tm,on certain brands of radios it generally means switching round of the red and yellow wires
cheers for that. will give it a go
in other news, any way of bolting down that roof hatch. bolts were spinning freely and not coming off so had to be cut. could hot gluing some nuts and washer on the inside do the trick?

Last edited:
cheers for that.
in other news, any way of bolting down that roof hatch. bolts were spinning freely and not coming off so had to be cut. could hot gluing some nuts and washer on the inside do the trick?
I removed the old threaded inserts drilled out and replaced with larger ones on 8340 as last man had used tec screws. Something along lines of these

Reactions: c4l
Any recommendations where to get a power steering pump for a TM. Can they be got spurious ? Mines not done yet but heading that way.

Any recommendations where to get a power steering pump for a TM. Can they be got spurious ? Mines not done yet but heading that way.
steering is done through the main hydraulic pump. is the steering drifting a bit? if so, more than likely the orbital unit. good luck getting a decent price for them in the dealer

Back