Covid 19

Daughter was 18 today. She went out with her football friends for a meal last night. I dropped them at 6, they hadn't even got their starter 45 minutes later and were then told at 7 55 that they were closing at 8 and couldnt have dessert . .. she's gone for a meal again tonight with her school Friends. If things were normal we'd probably have had a party for her. They've missed out on so much. Have champagne for her when she gets back . Her friend gave her a bottle of vodka.

Daughter was 18 today. She went out with her football friends for a meal last night. I dropped them at 6, they hadn't even got their starter 45 minutes later and were then told at 7 55 that they were closing at 8 and couldnt have dessert . .. she's gone for a meal again tonight with her school Friends. If things were normal we'd probably have had a party for her. They've missed out on so much. Have champagne for her when she gets back . Her friend gave her a bottle of vodka.
I'd give her a pass on driving tomorrow so😜

Yes they are missing out on a lot of things in fairness. Hopefully this year is endgame so to speak.

She drinks the bottle of vodka its a sick bag she will want and not champagne

Thanks was up at 2 to calve a heifer. Good to have a normal calving after last night's shitshow.Only 2 left in this group and then a break for a week or so
Do you mind me asking what time do you feed you dry cows at? We swapped to evening/night feeding and seems to help cows calf during the day or just before morning milking

All very interesting, what caught my eye about the graphs is it now appears it was around long before they were first admitting to?? Starting to think that's what i had December 2020 now!

We to be the same. We now feed the closest group to calving at 5. Since we started back they have calved during the day or between 4.30-7am.
We're going putting up a calf house and converting the old calf house to calving pens. The plan is to have the nearest kept there by day and left out to eat around 7pm in the evening after milking and hopefully reduce the nightly checks.

We're going putting up a calf house and converting the old calf house to calving pens. The plan is to have the nearest kept there by day and left out to eat around 7pm in the evening after milking and hopefully reduce the nightly checks.
If we have anything in id still give them a check on the camera just to be sure but having to go out to the shed is reduced alot.

Back