Seen for sale...

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/zetor-crystal-12011/30170723 unusual to see adjustable wheel centres on one of this age and colour. The fronts appear to have been changed. The grill guard on the second tractor looks very similar to the ones made for new Ursus tractors by a man near here.
oh quick hide them, within 10 minutes of them being up a friend if mine spotted them and asked would I go half in on them, I'm not too keen on it, would certainly be an interesting machine but price is a bit steep.

Doesn't seem crazy money for the hours.

I have some notion that that tractor was located between you and me @eddie86 for a short while. I will check it out. If it is the tractor I am thinking of, then it was an import from the continent. Perhaps it is a different tractor but I think it is the same one. If so, I would question the hours.

Would be very rare in Ireland, I would guess.
Not in Ireland but rare too.. https://parristractors.com/used-farm-machinery/details.php?src=1&id=94351
5.jpg

any guesses what this was in a previous life?
I thought it was a drawbar sticking out the front, but looking through the pics, it's obviously been mounted as the power unit for something!
Sugar beet harvester?

I thought it was a drawbar sticking out the front, but looking through the pics, it's obviously been mounted as the power unit for something!
Sugar beet harvester?
Would have been a grader with the council?

Reactions: AYF
Sugar beet harvester?
Front angle sweeper,the stub axles are missing.

Reactions: AYF
Sugar beet harvester?
There was a Renault on Done Deal one time that had a similar set up, it was on there a good while

Back