GAA

Be a late tough milking in the morning probaly
pints tonight....unfortunately our ladies were beaten by a point in their final yesterday
will be a tight nights celebrating
You must have spilled a lot of beer for it to flow down the river. A8DF8A93-D7A4-4C88-8D53-6F070A6FCEFA.jpeg

You must have spilled a lot of beer for it to flow down the river.View attachment 98767
Funny you must know that locks 😁 its known as the " bears locks " and just down stream less than 1km from town and flows on out to the " only city in leitrim "
Yea there was porter golore alright.530 or so Monday morning the party ended on the street i hear

Are the Galway lads happy to be getting Henry?

Stepping stone for the big job when Brian Cody steps aside.

Are the Galway lads happy to be getting Henry?

Stepping stone for the big job when Brian Cody steps aside.
I think we are happy enough overall. He should be professional and organised anyways. There needs to be a small clear out and other lads need to be given a chance. O’Neill was poor on the sideline imo. Fintan Burke needs to be starting for definite.

Sure Dublin have lost all their games so far. Had to laugh at colm o rourke going on about dublins faults when meath aren't doing much better

Sure Dublin have lost all their games so far. Had to laugh at colm o rourke going on about dublins faults when meath aren't doing much better
The dubs still have a good team, I think there was some issues in the camp when the coaches didn't back the players that were caught training during covid lockdown, they might need a regime change!

Back