What are you up to in the workshop?

Motor on our volume wash is refusing to run.
Humming noise, not tripping.

I'm presuming start capacitor?

I will hold my hand up and admit that we had a h2o issue resulting in the electrical box flooding, ao the capacitor was sat in water.
I presume that would do it!?

It's a ground anchor. Modelled after a British Army tank recovery anchor. @Big Vern could probably advise as to the quality of my copy.

There's four stems of ash in the background of the last pic. Surrounded on three sides by things that myself and my neighbours are mildly appreciative of.

I want a pull on them when cutting them, and the I'd rather not dig the lawn up pulling when the driveway is just there.

Rope through the pulley and can pull at 90 degrees to the falling trees.

Had the stakes so a few minutes with the plasma and welder have an anchor that will cope with a lot more than the bit of traction the Davey Brown will make.

PXL_20230128_144602121.jpg

Motor on our volume wash is refusing to run.
Humming noise, not tripping.

I'm presuming start capacitor?

I will hold my hand up and admit that we had a h2o issue resulting in the electrical box flooding, ao the capacitor was sat in water.
I presume that would do it!?
A capacitor would be the first port of call, they're not expensive.

Reactions: AYF
Got a bit more done to the drill, not so much left on the back end to do other than refit the markers back on to the power harrow, had a test fold up today.
Had the press wheel arms and brackets to weld on cut out, with it being so many at least they're all the same.
IMG_2585.JPGIMG_2584.JPGIMG_2587.JPG
Was going to put lift on the linkage but the drill had a hydraulic top link before so stuck with that, help to kick the back end up for a bit more clearance, maybe no need to use auto pto even.
IMG_2586.JPGIMG_2588.JPGIMG_2598.JPG
And we're within the width of the tractor for transport.
IMG_2591.JPGIMG_2595.JPGIMG_2594.JPG

It's a ground anchor. Modelled after a British Army tank recovery anchor. @Big Vern could probably advise as to the quality of my copy.

There's four stems of ash in the background of the last pic. Surrounded on three sides by things that myself and my neighbours are mildly appreciative of.

I want a pull on them when cutting them, and the I'd rather not dig the lawn up pulling when the driveway is just there.

Rope through the pulley and can pull at 90 degrees to the falling trees.

Had the stakes so a few minutes with the plasma and welder have an anchor that will cope with a lot more than the bit of traction the Davey Brown will make.

View attachment 118130

That's the kiddie, anchor earth hold fast they is called in the firm, my only observation would be that your pickets don't have an eye at the top so you can turn them out the ground after they wanna be drove in about 4 foot.
One of those , a turfer jack and a bit of chain will pull most things out most places with the minimum of mess bit old school but it's works
Well do e

That's the kiddie, anchor earth hold fast they is called in the firm, my only observation would be that your pickets don't have an eye at the top so you can turn them out the ground after they wanna be drove in about 4 foot.
One of those , a turfer jack and a bit of chain will pull most things out most places with the minimum of mess bit old school but it's works
Well do e
Pegs are square, pipe wrench and turn them and they convert a tight square hole into a loose round one and just pop out

Reactions: AYF
Back