What are you up to in the workshop?

Got a bit more done to the drill, not so much left on the back end to do other than refit the markers back on to the power harrow, had a test fold up today.
Had the press wheel arms and brackets to weld on cut out, with it being so many at least they're all the same.
View attachment 118137View attachment 118138View attachment 118139
Was going to put lift on the linkage but the drill had a hydraulic top link before so stuck with that, help to kick the back end up for a bit more clearance, maybe no need to use auto pto even.
View attachment 118140View attachment 118141View attachment 118142
And we're within the width of the tractor for transport.
View attachment 118143View attachment 118144View attachment 118145
That's proper workshopping there. You are currently in pole position to be granted the honour of cutting up @nashmach's Landini.....

Have you checked the drain pump?
One of our washers packed up before Christmas,same symptoms,I was trying to drain the water and found 50p stuck in the pump,worked fine after.
Motor isn't flinching. Turns fine by hand though.
Fairly sure it's the capacitor.

Ours has a gauze on the inlet, so would be a struggle for anything to get in

Sol
It's a ground anchor. Modelled after a British Army tank recovery anchor. @Big Vern could probably advise as to the quality of my copy.

There's four stems of ash in the background of the last pic. Surrounded on three sides by things that myself and my neighbours are mildly appreciative of.

I want a pull on them when cutting them, and the I'd rather not dig the lawn up pulling when the driveway is just there.

Rope through the pulley and can pull at 90 degrees to the falling trees.

Had the stakes so a few minutes with the plasma and welder have an anchor that will cope with a lot more than the bit of traction the Davey Brown will make.

View attachment 118130
Sometimes called hedgehogs as well. Used a lot in mountain rescue and cliff rescue for anchor points. A lad from mayo used to do a bit of film rigging work, drove up to a security check point with a van full. The security man asked what he was carrying, ‘van is full of hedgehogs’. Security man didn’t know where to look and waved him thru at speed 😆

Got a bit more done to the drill, not so much left on the back end to do other than refit the markers back on to the power harrow, had a test fold up today.
Had the press wheel arms and brackets to weld on cut out, with it being so many at least they're all the same.
View attachment 118137View attachment 118138View attachment 118139
Was going to put lift on the linkage but the drill had a hydraulic top link before so stuck with that, help to kick the back end up for a bit more clearance, maybe no need to use auto pto even.
View attachment 118140View attachment 118141View attachment 118142
And we're within the width of the tractor for transport.
View attachment 118143View attachment 118144View attachment 118145
few months down the line you be on farmers weekly in the farm inventions section or would the resident profi man stick you in next months issue?

That is a nice tidy looking 590. Fair play to you, you are going through it from top to bottom and doing it properly. What is the cab area like? Will it need much work?
I have to do a similar job, at some point to my own 565. The cab is getting quite rusty and the multi-power needs to be sorted out as well.
Ah I'm after doing the whole backend and multipower pack and valve. The cab needs a good bit of work but it's getting there slowly but surely

A bitch to get at iirc from doing one in a 3090, I remember having to pull up part of the actuator under the cab and it barely having enough clearance to get it up, shaft out to get the new disc in place, often wondered why they have the slots as its where they break.

Back