Silage 2020

From Agriland, lucky not to be in the river...
image-source-eamon-mcgrath-750x450.jpg
Another one gone

6EEAAFE8-2ED6-4FFC-83C3-1CDE79A849DB.png

Can anyone say how all the silage was gathered when all crews finished early on Saturday evening to go on the lash and return Monday morning in years gone by.

Can anyone say how all the silage was gathered when all crews finished early on Saturday evening to go on the lash and return Monday morning in years gone by.
Half of it was put in around 60%dmd or worse. When lads do that now they get slated... including on here

There used be a contractor back the years with a Galligani trailed harvester, 7ft PZ mower, a few Fords hauling and on the pit, as rough a crew driving as you would get, it was nothing for them to put a rock into the Galligani on a Friday evening knowing full well a part might not be got 'till midday Monday..:drunk::drunk::drunk::cowboy::cowboy:'s

All these pics of turned over trailers will be in Shane Ross' inbox tomorrow morning.

Ye'll all have a choice of training wheels or cutting the sides down to 3 foot in time for second cut

All these pics of turned over trailers will be in Shane Ross' inbox tomorrow morning.

Ye'll all have a choice of training wheels or cutting the sides down to 3 foot in time for second cut
Anyone can turn a trailer over and not always is it the drivers fault. But a lot of them pictures are clearly due to speed. I was told tonight that the tri axel Dooley turned over when tipping at a pit and one of the rams failed so no real fault to the driver. (True or not I don’t know. Only what I was told )

Back