You tube channel

Where's the beach, lighthouse etc, might be no harm to throw in a few place names, I know you see them everyday so probably don't even think of it but others might be interested even it's just to head that direction for a spin if they see something interesting.
That area would be called barrow where I'm showing them you would be looking down on fenit and fenit island

@Donegal Bay as requested
I will link the last one again there will be another one Sunday morning after you ate the breakfast

How do you hold the phone while driving at the same time, have you some kind of bracket or do you hold it in your hand. I want to make one of the riddle bucket working on the digger but she is a wee bit hard to drive with one hand

I wouldnt be atal gone on him.
I met him one time and I wouldn't t think much of him after it.
He's content is gone to absolute shite too pushing his own agenda

Cant see the draw to them at all jesus I see some of my friends wearing the hoodies and shit for the love and honour drives me mad .... now on the other hand he either saw or stumbled upon a good business idea and tbf it has been very very successful and they have driven it on, cute enough there to get a few women involved and drive the lads following them mad all together !!! Its all about the follower...I suspect you will have something similar soon tom !!

Cant see the draw to them at all jesus I see some of my friends wearing the hoodies and shit for the love and honour drives me mad .... now on the other hand he either saw or stumbled upon a good business idea and tbf it has been very very successful and they have driven it on, cute enough there to get a few women involved and drive the lads following them mad all together !!! Its all about the follower...I suspect you will have something similar soon tom !!
I'd say the lad that runs farmflix now was the brain behind the whole tjing

Back