BEAM Documentation

I know a farmer who got the full 10k. He did a rough calculation and thinks he might have to buy 70 less animals. Suppose it comes down to whether he thinks he can make 10k out of those 70 animals? Maybe stock relief , income tax liability etc come into it also ?
thought it was 5 percent reduction. would that mean he bought 1400 last year :scratchhead:

Just going on what he told me. Think he was just getting started up at beginning of reference year 2018?? Now he’s well up in numbers. 5% reduction did seem small but not if you expanded.

I know a farmer who got the full 10k. He did a rough calculation and thinks he might have to buy 70 less animals. Suppose it comes down to whether he thinks he can make 10k out of those 70 animals? Maybe stock relief , income tax liability etc come into it also ?

It's a bit late now, but you would think he would have done the maths on it before applying or at least have some idea of the likely impact:scratchhead:

Dont think it's that much i know guys with maybe 700 head and I think he said about 19k it was worth to him..

Back