NH/Fiats

I messaged nut today. 5500e plus the vat and 4-5 months waiting list. Asked had they any in that I could view and they hadn't any. I just said for that type of money they would need to be very correct esp as alot of other bits are needed also.

Reactions: Bcl
From what I know of NUT, what they are trying to achieve is what is similar to a comparison website of sorts. Let's say you are looking for an alternator, you type in the model number in their website and should give you a list of where you can get the alternator from. To me it seems more geared toward the small parts suppliers, lads that would get you the parts in their spare time. time stamped the vid. the guy would explain it better than me

A very good company with the same business model already exists. BARTSPARTS. COM. They've basically got the inventory lists of all tractor dealerships storerooms across Europe. Type in the part number you need and it will display who has it, qty available and price.

The beauty is if you need more than one item say one is in Spain and the other is in Germany, you only pay one shipping cost.

I've used the to source many hard to find parts for my 90-90 restoration.

I messaged nut today. 5500e plus the vat and 4-5 months waiting list. Asked had they any in that I could view and they hadn't any. I just said for that type of money they would need to be very correct esp as alot of other bits are needed also.
Was that for the comfort or the super comfort cab did they say.ya wouldnt be long before heading into the 10k spend but if the tractor is mechanically sound at least ya know what ya have.25k won't buy much now

Was that for the comfort or the super comfort cab did they say.ya wouldnt be long before heading into the 10k spend but if the tractor is mechanically sound at least ya know what ya have.25k won't buy much now
Was going off the add which was for a supercomfort cab. For a full refurb I think be very little left of 10k. Looking into it as have a 2wd 85-90 and she is eat out

Was going off the add which was for a supercomfort cab. For a full refurb I think be very little left of 10k. Looking into it as have a 2wd 85-90 and she is eat out

What is she worth as it stands FIAT 450? It's hard to contemplate spending 10 grand on something that old I always think. Neighbours spent 6000 on a transmission for an old loading shovel a few years back, they still have it but rarely use it, and it needed tyres as well so spent around 10k in total. I was thinking about it at the time, and if they sold it after doing the work it wasn't worth 12k I would say. They went off and bought a tractor with loader shortly after because the loading shovel was too slow to move from yard to yard. If you put the 10k along with the value of it as it is you would be getting something closer to the value of something a bit fresher I'd have thought.

What is she worth as it stands FIAT 450? It's hard to contemplate spending 10 grand on something that old I always think. Neighbours spent 6000 on a transmission for an old loading shovel a few years back, they still have it but rarely use it, and it needed tyres as well so spent around 10k in total. I was thinking about it at the time, and if they sold it after doing the work it wasn't worth 12k I would say. They went off and bought a tractor with loader shortly after because the loading shovel was too slow to move from yard to yard. If you put the 10k along with the value of it as it is you would be getting something closer to the value of something a bit fresher I'd have thought.
God lad not much. She's 93 I think 12500 or so hrs, if she made 10k you'd be doing well. Be doing it more sentimental value then anything she's a handy yoke to have about the place but will be parked up for most of the time shortly. But I'd hate seeing it rot away

@nashmach this be ideal for you if your still in the market. I'd say the price would probably buy you a t5050 dohView attachment 81083
Some wear on the seat for 2018 hrs..
12.jpg

Some wear on the seat for 2018 hrs..
12.jpg
Just spotted another thing of be sure she has been sprayed. The upper roof panel isn't right. I don't think it should be all the same colour for a 95 tractor it should have the white,orange,brown colour sticker as she is not a NH. They even took the fiat symbol off the back mud guards.

@nashmach this be ideal for you if your still in the market. I'd say the price would probably buy you a t5050 dohView attachment 81083

I'd say I'd want two tractors for the price of it! And the t5050 would nearly be better here too!

I'll have to do similar to Father Ted with the raffle for a T5 with the local dealership :lol:

Just spotted another thing of be sure she has been sprayed. The upper roof panel isn't right. I don't think it should be all the same colour for a 95 tractor it should have the white,orange,brown colour sticker as she is not a NH. They even took the fiat symbol off the back mud guards.

It could be right, basically a transition tractor from late 95 to early 96. They were made in that style for a period of time of less than a year

I'd say I'd want two tractors for the price of it! And the t5050 would nearly be better here too!

I'll have to do similar to Father Ted with the raffle for a T5 with the local dealership :lol:

It could be right, basically a transition tractor from late 95 to early 96. They were made in that style for a period of time of less than a year

You would get a good 35 or L series with 5000 hours for about half the money of a T5050 with the same hours.

Our tractor here is 96 and is the transition one as you say but she is stamped NH on the floor and a blue badge without the symbol in the back mud gaurd extensions. Something odd about this one. Ah id say a T5 be a good bet too

You would get a good 35 or L series with 5000 hours for about half the money of a T5050 with the same hours.

Indeed you would but not that common around here.

Our tractor here is 96 and is the transition one as you say but she is stamped NH on the floor and a blue badge without the symbol in the back mud gaurd extensions. Something odd about this one. Ah id say a T5 be a good bet too

Front grille is wrong too. Should have the blue badge and black mesh if It's a transition model :undecided::scratchhead:

She's only a 30k model either :scared:

Indeed you would but not that common around here.

Front grille is wrong too. Should have the blue badge and black mesh if It's a transition model :undecided::scratchhead:

She's only a 30k model either :scared:
Think someone read the spec sheet wrong when they sprayed her. Hard to imagine a tractor with only 2.5k hrs needing a spray up. McHugh tractors in Galway do have a nice selection of t5050 from time to time

No extra plastic mud guard trim on the outside of the mud guards.mine has them and it feb 96 fiat on bonnet .nh badge on steering and nh floor mat but still a fiat.
Cant see the tyres right but sure if there the same as 1st day they would have rotted at this stage.probaly just a safe tractor that was in a good saloon and is round the clock

I saw a fiat cab sitting in a david grants yard yesterday not sure if its for sale or not. Only spotted it last second so didnt get a good look at it or a picture but its left out on its own if any is looking for 1

Back