Loader up or down?

is it not normally the case that both pedals have to be pressed together for 4wd to cut in, otherwise it would be constantly going into 4wd if trying to use the brakes independently which more or less would make it pointless having split brakes
Yes on the 6270 both pedals pressed triggers 4wd. Either one on its own no affect

On a similar vein . Driving works Mf 7718 the last few days and twice a brake pedal symbol has appeared on the screen . Tractor automatically cut back to 40k (it’s a 50k ) . Tap the brake pedal and it goes away . Suppose it a safety feature pedals unlatched max of 40k .

My first thought was, that the brake pedals were split.
I did hear yesterday, that it was something else that caused it, either way it happened and it’s frightening to look at it, there could’ve been someone walking or cycling on the road, or a parked car, it could’ve been much worse, Imo splitting brakes on a tractor is dangerous, it’s banned in this yard.

Loader down.

they got the TFM boys to put her back on her wheels and it doesn,t make for pretty viewing , you,d expect them to do a much better job of it than the performance that went on, there,s a video doing the rounds of it

I've watched a programme on CH5 about recovery lads a few times and sometimes it looks like they do as much damage as is done in the incident.

they got the TFM boys to put her back on her wheels and it doesn,t make for pretty viewing , you,d expect them to do a much better job of it than the performance that went on, there,s a video doing the rounds of it
I saw that, strap straight through the cab frame and lifted it :scratchhead::no::curse:

Reactions: Paw
The forum wont allow the video to upload!! The forum will have to open a TikTok account for video sharing........

Sling out of toplink pin and from towing eye front weight carrier and lift nice and gently and she will right herself as you lift cos the weight is all lower than these 2 points
Trickier with loader on though

Reactions: Paw
Back