Interesting things on you tube

I thought he would be too far North to speak Yola .
@Ugo Schtiglitz may have studied Yola in college but he baulked at moving down there to do missionary work preferring the acedemia and campus lifestyle of Carlow.

They didn't have a suitable package available south of the new line at the time.
I've forgotten some quare amount of what I learned about the dialects of fort and bargy from auld Terry Dolan.

Anyway, on to more pressing matters. The petition for @Bogman's illustrated memoir starts here. Be a great winter project for a man dividing his time between Kelly's and the Med.

I'm thinking it'll be a hybrid of Power Farming/Sports Illustrated and Yachting Monthly, and rumour has it that his agent is negotiating a seven figure movie rights deal.

Like this to show your support for this project.

They didn't have a suitable package available south of the new line at the time.
I've forgotten some quare amount of what I learned about the dialects of fort and bargy from auld Terry Dolan.

Anyway, on to more pressing matters. The petition for @Bogman's illustrated memoir starts here. Be a great winter project for a man dividing his time between Kelly's and the Med.

I'm thinking it'll be a hybrid of Power Farming/Sports Illustrated and Yachting Monthly, and rumour has it that his agent is negotiating a seven figure movie rights deal.

i gave it a like because it might get him off here :smile:

I said something similar before that @Bog Man should do a memoir, it would make for interesting reading

I think wind turbines look great around fields like in that video. I presume that’s the Netherlands.

thats varied alright. from swedish house mafia to christy moore. couldnt get much different if you ask me. all thats missing is some mongolian throat singing
If he’s after something new and like rock and a bit of Mongolian throat singing thrown in for good measure I highly recommend
‘The Hu’
Wolf totem.

What great buildings they have,is the family well known in Ireland?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXWKEbP7A50&t=21s
the father used to write in the farmers journal when he went over first for a few years and i always loved the articles , i,m fairly sure there was a scheme in france where energy companies built a big shed on your farm and put solar panels on the roof and the shed was the payment for the electricity produced , he availed of it i,m fairly certain

the father used to write in the farmers journal when he went over first for a few years and i always loved the articles , i,m fairly sure there was a scheme in france where energy companies built a big shed on your farm and put solar panels on the roof and the shed was the payment for the electricity produced , he availed of it i,m fairly certain

Just seen they’ve just over 1300 acres,total opposite of my problem,it looks burnt to a crisp.

Never seen them mole in ground source.
That can't be easy on track drives, lot of crop producing land could be used as heat source but I often wondered is the cost of running the pumps/compressors costly enough, suppose using electricity as opposed to oil to generate heat has to be greener long term.

That can't be easy on track drives, lot of crop producing land could be used as heat source but I often wondered is the cost of running the pumps/compressors costly enough, suppose using electricity as opposed to oil to generate heat has to be greener long term.

The tracks are fair sqeaking,be better off with a winch.

That or travel a bit, pull hydraulic, repeat, they are pulling on a rope attached to the track frame.

It looks like they gave it a dummy run without the pipes, you can see the lines in the ground and there is a mirror on the frame so the driver can follow the track left from before, maybe they gave it a run without the rope attached the first time:confused3:

Back