Silage 2020

Waiting for the mower...
20200810_113050.jpg

Anyone can work two..
Can she do four....
View attachment 81142

It must be an early winter in Cork . Wooly hat in August . The shirt is stuck to me here today . Very muggy , misted rain for an hour .
No 4 rotor need near here . Lads would be giving out about the expense of upgrading to a 14 ft gate versus a 12 ft .
This is what that girl is raking in front of , or the B team , a McHale 550.
20200810_163626.jpg

What are the green beacons about :scratchhead:

I have no idea. I think all his tractors are done that way . The 6480 is as well as those 2.
He went to some of those night tractor runs . Maybe that ?

I’m guessing site work? Green to say your seat belt is on. Seems to be one on any of the hire dumpers etc that I’ve seen the last few years
He has that 6920S since 07 , with 7300 hrs then . It hasn't been on a site in that time , bar his own farmyard .

It must be an early winter in Cork . Wooly hat in August . The shirt is stuck to me here today . Very muggy , misted rain for an hour .
No 4 rotor need near here . Lads would be giving out about the expense of upgrading to a 14 ft gate versus a 12 ft .
This is what that girl is raking in front of , or the B team , a McHale 550.
View attachment 81146
:Whistle2::Whistle2:

Had a young lass on the 4 spinner rake a few years ago,she was as good if not better than her male counterparts,my mrs is as good as any on the twin spinner rake,she started her training on the 4000 and ga402 some 25 years ago,she was well impressed when she got a tractor with doors and a radio.:lol:

Got my second cut mowed today. First cut was done early June as cows grazed it until mid April. Bales to be done this week too

Back