Daily weather forecast update

I'm told 2mm around here, it was a bad night for sleeping. 28 degs down Borris way when I leaving this evening, dead with no much sun showing. A bit better around at home, same temp but the sun had broken through with a touch of a breeze.

I'm told 2mm around here, it was a bad night for sleeping. 28 degs down Borris way when I leaving this evening, dead with no much sun showing. A bit better around at home, same temp but the sun had broken through with a touch of a breeze.
Have the guards got the barriers up yet? I believe there is a mini lockdown being imposed over the weekend

Sheets of lightning around here last night but apart from one heavy burst of rain, we escaped reasonably well.

There is a horse fair locally on 12th July, same story as your local, they flood in for a week. Guards stopped it fully this year, patrolling the streets for days plus Harris fencing galore. They kept them out.

A great chance to put a permanent end to it

It would be and should have been done years ago though some say there is a bye law or other that allows it to be held, nobody has ever quoted or pointed me towards any law, probably something on the statute books from the time of English rule that should have been wiped at the formation of the state.

Anyone got a forecast that isn't showing rain for everyday in the near future? Looking pretty grim for the next couple of weeks at least from what I've seen, not what's needed when wheat and spring barley is coming ready! :cry:

Anyone got a forecast that isn't showing rain for everyday in the near future? Looking pretty grim for the next couple of weeks at least from what I've seen, not what's needed when wheat and spring barley is coming ready! :cry:
dunno about your neck of the woods but next week isn't looking good for much other than ducks over here...

No rain here yet.

We had the mother and father of a deluge here at 4.15 . It stopped after maybe 45 mins , and started again after 6 . Lasted guts of an hour. Dry since.
Our milkman left Castletown at 4.45 , no rain. Talking to a lad in Portlaoise on the phone 2 hours ago , never saw a drop..

We had the mother and father of a deluge here at 4.15 . It stopped after maybe 45 mins , and started again after 6 . Lasted guts of an hour. Dry since.
Our milkman left Castletown at 4.45 , no rain. Talking to a lad in Portlaoise on the phone 2 hours ago , never saw a drop..

That deluge didn't make it here believe it or not

Pissing down here in cork. See some forecasters are saying the south west is gonna get 2 months rain in ten days.

Back