Older diggers for farm use

Reconditioned with a paint brush ? "Sold as seen " . I suppose it would be hard to expect any co.eback with a 40 year old digger.
I see “sold as seen” being used on more and more ads lately, guess it’s just the sellers way of legally eliminating themselves from any comeback, if this is still possible.

A nice looking nifty fifty
https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagemachinery-for-sale/mf50-1971-digger/25232167

ZWUzODcxNjE4OWRhZDcwNWYxZWE1ZWUyZWNiYTlkNzdVgRejUpXPWMOFiVKEt0klaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xNTAyMzU2NDR8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Big money for its age , but appears straight , and its well shod . I gave a nice bit less for mine 23 years ago .

You get a pretty decent 50B for that kind of money too I would have thought!

Not often you see a 50 with a decent cab now.

Looking at buying a 13-14 tonne digger for hire work. General farm work like reclamation and draining, a bit of mulching as well. Budget of say €30k inc VAT.

What models/brands should I be looking at?

Looking at buying a 13-14 tonne digger for hire work. General farm work like reclamation and draining, a bit of mulching as well. Budget of say €30k inc VAT.

What models/brands should I be looking at?
It is hard to look past hitachi for a machine that would hold its value

^ thanks for the replies lads.

I had been looking at Hitachi alright, they seem to have the best name in older machines.

Back