Men's work pants/trousers

Have "heavy duty" Lee Cooper's here and I'm 34 waist in everything else, sometimes needing a belt. But the 34s Lee cooper work pants wouldn't fit. I'd like to just buy afew pairs online and be done with it.

Have a pair of LMA work trousers here. Got em in the co-op. Cheap enough compared to other brands but I think they a brilliant pair of trousers. Can even fit kneepads in them.

Have a pair of LMA work trousers here. Got em in the co-op. Cheap enough compared to other brands but I think they a brilliant pair of trousers. Can even fit kneepads in them.
I bought a pair of them same as in the coop . Bad fit I thought and sizing on the small side .

Snickers. Only dear first day. Cant seem to rip them and first pair must be 8 years old now and still goin strong
I have a few pairs of them accumulated over the years and they are still in daily use. Loads of different options with pockets and materials depending on what you need them for

Used to always have snickers , bought a pair of dewalt on screwfix , very good trousers, have 3 pairs of them now , half the price too

Have a few pairs of carhart, would find it hard to go away from them now. Have them for the last 4 years and still are fine. Expensive but good quality and comfortable to wear.

I'm using tuff stuff pro work trousers for nearly ten years, very comfortable, long lasting and hard wearing and not expensive at all.

Snickers work trousers for sure- have a pair 6 years and have been perfect. Welding grinding and all sorts in them failed to rip them or melt them :scratchhead:

Have a few pairs of snickers and have a couple pairs of port west ones too. Port west ones half the price and still lasting well

I was a big fan of snickers years ago. The newer ones are aimed mostly at tradesmen though and have too many hoops and Bulky pockets for getting in and out of tight spaces around machinery etc..

At the cheaper end of the scale I've a couple of pairs of these for years https://www.decathlon.ie/ie_en/st300-durable-hunting-trousers-green-en-s10632.html

Obviously I'm very part time so they're should last well but I find them fierce comfortable, double layered at the knee. only fault would be the open pockets arent massive in them, but the two lower down ones are great
They really need to be double layered at the arse. First pair I’ve literally wore the arse out of. Two pairs gone the same way. They have worn well apart from that. They are comfortable and light.

Looks like they do a model with arse reinforcement:

IMG_1002.png

Attachments

• IMG_0998.jpeg
    IMG_0998.jpeg
    243.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0999.jpeg
    IMG_0999.jpeg
    349.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1001.jpeg
    IMG_1001.jpeg
    283.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
They really need to be double layered at the arse. First pair I’ve literally wore the arse out of. Two pairs gone the same way. They have worn well apart from that. They are comfortable and light.

Looks like they do a model with arse reinforcement:

View attachment 133161
Ya may ease off on the curries 😂😂😂

Forgot about this thread, got carhartt. They are comfortable and heavy duty. Got one of their jackets as well. Good stuff and I think I'll stick with the brand

Forgot about this thread, got carhartt. They are comfortable and heavy duty. Got one of their jackets as well. Good stuff and I think I'll stick with the brand
They are well made. My wife picked up a new pair for me in a charity shop for €6 when she was dropping off clothes. Keeping a lookout for more.

Back