I'm Looking For...

Ideally as above 16/18" fronts and 20" rear
520's (20.8) were sometimes put on 18" rims, but often only on 16"
420's (16.9) were sometimes on 15" rims, but often on 14".
If they are 18" and 15" you can squeeze the 650's and 540 on, if the tractor is not going to be subjected to heavy side loads and the pressures are kept up.
I think 580/70/38's and 480/70/28's are more forgiving of narrow rims, but harder find 2nd hand.
Cheers for that, is there any way of measuring the width of a rim with the tyre on to find out, the stamp would be on the inside of the rim I presume, I was wondering about a 580 tyre as it will he used for ploughing but thought I'd keep them all on 650's.

Cheers for that, is there any way of measuring the width of a rim with the tyre on to find out, the stamp would be on the inside of the rim I presume, I was wondering about a 580 tyre as it will he used for ploughing but thought I'd keep them all on 650's.
A small stamp something like 38xW6L will be on the outside of rim, I will take a pic of one later as an example, sometimes it is very faint or covered up if the rim was repainted.
520's (20.8) will look very square on 18" rims and a little drawn in on 16" rims and the same for the 420's rims, if the rims don't look to be as wide as the standard tyres there is no hope of fitting 65 aspect tyres on them.

Two rails either side of the tyre and measure into the rim on both sides then subtract off the total measure.

Not easy,need a helper ideally.

Usually on the other side of rim from the valve.

Spot on as usual @gone :Thumbp2: the rear ones are 38xDW15L so that would mean buying a full set of rims so I'll just stick with what's on it for now, the ones on the tractor at present are solid rims though and I haven't actually checked that they will be suitable for ploughing, I must collect the tractor tomorrow so I'll throw a tape on it.

Anyone know where decent railway sleepers could be got? Some on Done Deal but they don't look the mae west.

Johnstons of longford has renualt weights advertised on snapchat there end of last week along with a heap of other weights.i wouldnt know of there the ones you want .ring em anyway

Anyone know where i could get the type of press wheel Khun and some others use on their drills, at a sensible price!

Its off a cx 105 havent seen a seat like it in many other tractors iv been around

Il take a look thanks

I think its a deluxe passenger seat or something. I dont know if d base is d same or not though
was looking on qtp and conaty's but all im seeing are plastic seats.

Would it be that hard to make one from a piece of steel plate looks straight forward enough if the cushion is attached to the plastic by screws

Back