Seen for sale...

Was surprised this spring how many trailed drills are in this area, mostly 3.0m and 4.0m machines on 150hp tractors. One local grower is using a 4.0m Horsch grain and fert drill on a T7030 but previously used it on an 8560. He says there is a big jump in output with the extra horsepower of the 7030. He has plenty of steep hills to deal with but would be light enough stoney ground.

There's a 6m horsch down the road on a 6215r, usually tips along around 10km, but i'd say its well juiced up.

We’ve a 4m rapid here, currently pulled by 200hp, bought secondhand to increase output, when the weather allows, its sat in the shed for 2 of the past 5 autumns, I’d like a 6m spirit, though I just know we haven’t the grunt to pull it around here, tough ground and hills. Better to have a bit extra on the 4m than be struggling on 6m.
A 4m with decent power in front will get through a fair amount of work.

4m metre would do us nicely, like you said better to be the boss of the machine. Still have the 3m lemken one pass in case of tough times. Couple of nice lookin machines up in Borris at the minute as well:eek3::eek3: Not much bates touring the country kicking tyres (or disks)

Ive yet to see any machine benefit from having the absolute ring driven out of it.

We have been discing on and off since June and it’s a youngish lad has been following it. The first day I set him up at it I told him to drive like the clappers...resulting in a complete new set of bearings being fitted this week. Seems he was doing 18-20kph...

Reactions: c4l
We have been discing on and off since June and it’s a youngish lad has been following it. The first day I set him up at it I told him to drive like the clappers...resulting in a complete new set of bearings being fitted this week. Seems he was doing 18-20kph...
I think you're the 1st person I've ever come across to say to some young lad to drive like the clappers. I was always told to take it handy and my definition of "handy" is usually different to the man telling me to take it handy

round here if you,re in primary school you,re a chap, in secondary you,re a young lad, in college you,re a waster , under 40 you,re a young fella and over 40 you,re a man my son :Thumbp2:

Everyone in Wexford is a lad sure, you know yourself lad :yes::wink:

Wouldn't think so Nash, but then it would probably be a better bet than the Chinese loaders that are coming in at that price. You could say if a loader for a tractor is 10k then why not 20 for this?

Indeed and similar to a tractor you wont find much of a fresher teleporter up in the years at that kind of money either.

I usually have a bit of money to spare around this time of the year and if it was a normal year and I had I’d be buying this, but sadly I can only look now

Attachments

• 663567EE-7AB3-4A5A-9A8C-6B835DE79700.png
    663567EE-7AB3-4A5A-9A8C-6B835DE79700.png
    708 KB · Views: 140
https://www.donedeal.ie/manurespreaders-for-sale/dung-spreader-for-sale/25773761
MTk2MmY2ZjkxNzMwN2ZiOTUyODhlNjNjMDEzOWI3ZjT9Mh8UjOnAri1NqK8p4FKwaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xNTQ5NjU5ODV8fHwxMjAweDEyMDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

rare to see the older nh implements

Back