Massey Ferguson

Cheers for the good wishes lads .ya it came out of Martin's .went up to see it the first morning of the Midlands lockdown.400km door to door .6k on it and got them to fit the links and pto.i I'm not used to that size of tractor but I have kept the the others for fert diet feeding ect .this lady is for slurry silage and the like .was looking for a good bit and pleased enough so far .was lucky enough in that it wasn't advertised otherwise I might'nt have got it

Cheers for the good wishes lads .ya it came out of Martin's .went up to see it the first morning of the Midlands lockdown.400km door to door .6k on it and got them to fit the links and pto.i I'm not used to that size of tractor but I have kept the the others for fert diet feeding ect .this lady is for slurry silage and the like .was looking for a good bit and pleased enough so far .was lucky enough in that it wasn't advertised otherwise I might'nt have got it
Well wear G :Thumbp2:

Fine looking tractor.

I’ll just leave this picture here....:wink:

AE8278CB-199F-4553-B4F2-AE69B14510EB.jpeg

at least theres plenty of weight for the slurry tank. there be no bullying that bus on the hills

Fine tractor, best of luck with it. What work was it at? Rare to see a tractor that size now that didn't leave the factory without front PTO and definitely without front links. Alot of the large tractors like that up that country spend all there time on the road hauling pig slurry.

Back