Replacing halogen with LED bulbs

Finally got around to replacing the work lights on the 115, when I switched on the parking lights I had an interesting problem
20211218_131229~2.jpg

Two LEDs on each of the top lights were on, turn out there must have been a bad earth or crossed wires on the number plate lights circuit, I earthed the number plate lights to the cab all good now, serious light out of them, especially the front ones.

These seem to be coming in at similar money. LED Global seem to be a fairly decent brand of light too based on what I’d have fitted. They have no marker lamps or indicators though.
I’m afraid I’ve never came across them ones you have linked

Nothing like them, should be a standard retrofit for safety if anything else
Certainly for the worklights but the headlights I wouldn't be too sure about. Nothing worse than being blinded on the road at night by a car or tractor with them led headlights. Seen one advert for them bragging about how their led bulbs were brighter dipped than the standard halogens main beam. They really are unbeatable though in regards to worklights.

She’s had a well minded life, but every horsepower in the stable gets used. The Powerstars have a long life expectancy, hopefully she’ll be good for a long time.
what did she spend the last 20+ years at. Very few 40 series about with them hours

Four tractors here sharing the workload, the 6640 came here as a 14 year old with tiny genuine hours on it, I knew it from new.
very neat little tractor, nice to know the local history of a machine too. What are the main Jobs you'd put her doing?

very neat little tractor, nice to know the local history of a machine too. What are the main Jobs you'd put her doing?
Ploughing, pulling a 4.5 meter harrow, 4.5 meter roller with paddles, mowing with 9 ft mower, tedding with 6 meter Tedder, round baling, spreading dung, hauling bales etc.

Jeanie, still gets a fair bit of work in. Meant to be a serious workhorse them 40 series in general, never had the pleasure to work on one myself but an uncle of mine runs 4 of them up in monaghan at hedgecutting and has nothing but praise for them, I must say he's a blue man through and through though.
20220120_212507.jpg

Back