100-120 hp tractor

What’s biggest difference in ts115a and tm20. They’re both 6 cylinder.

tm120 has the bigger engine (the engine be doing more hp than what they were spec'd), more weight and longer wheel base to it and has range command which imo is better than sle which the tsa will have. tsa has a newer cab which is a 4 post cab. you might not like the massive doors on it. can get a tm for handier money than a tsa but to me a tsa would seem the handier and tidier tractor for what you are after

tm120 has the bigger engine (the engine be doing more hp than what they were spec'd), more weight and longer wheel base to it and has range command which imo is better than sle which the tsa will have. tsa has a newer cab which is a 4 post cab. you might not like the massive doors on it. can get a tm for handier money than a tsa but to me a tsa would seem the handier and tidier tractor for what you are after
The heavier and the longer the better👍👍

There do not seem a whole lot of them Zetors around nowadays for sale and anything for sale is strong money .It is an age since I sat up on a Zetor ,can you get one with power shuttle and splitter gears

That's a bit general of a response...

TSA can come with the dual power gearbox as well. TM120 has several gearbox options, Shuttle Command (no powershift), Dual Command (two speed powershift) or Range Command (six speed powershift)

I sometime use my neighbours 6465 it doesnt seem as lively as my 6470 at the bottom end,but once going is smooth enough but doesnt seem any more powerfull having 6 to my 4 cylinders(on paper both about the same hp) although his has the auto drive option mine hasnt but I have eco pto and his hasnt something else to look at perhaps .

30k buys less and less of a tractor nowadays, as new ones get dearer, secondhand values climb too. If you are looking for a very straight tractor, age becomes less of an issue, 10 year old tractors with less than 5000hrs are making up to and over €40k depending on spec and condition.

30k gets you a very nice 15-20 year old tractor,

in no particular order, i’d look closely at the below

New Holland TS115
John Deere 6510/6610
Massey Ferguson 5475
Deutz Agrotron 120 MK3
Case IH CS120
Same Silver

choosing which one suits you, based on local service, price and spec. Most of the above are the last of the ‘mechanical’ type tractor that are relatively easy to keep going. But as such, nice ones make decent money.

30k buys less and less of a tractor nowadays, as new ones get dearer, secondhand values climb too. If you are looking for a very straight tractor, age becomes less of an issue, 10 year old tractors with less than 5000hrs are making up to and over €40k depending on spec and condition.

30k gets you a very nice 15-20 year old tractor,

in no particular order, i’d look closely at the below

New Holland TS115
John Deere 6510/6610
Massey Ferguson 5475
Deutz Agrotron 120 MK3
Case IH CS120
Same Silver

choosing which one suits you, based on local service, price and spec. Most of the above are the last of the ‘mechanical’ type tractor that are relatively easy to keep going. But as such, nice ones make decent money.

heard it said that SAME didnt offer a quality option until 2008 or thereabouts ?

that they were going through an unreliable period prior to that including most of the 1990,s ?

Good friend of mine bought a Landini vision 105 last year

He's impressed so far. Loader and all on it. Agitate and spreads his slurry and he does a good bit of hedge cutting hire with it. A good simple gutsy little tractor, you'd get a good fresh one with a loader with 3-4k hours for the budget mentioned.

He has a either an 8 or 9ft mounted mo-co too. Good farmers tractor. Dealer local too helps I suppose.

Good friend of mine bought a Landini vision 105 last year

He's impressed so far. Loader and all on it. Agitate and spreads his slurry and he does a good bit of hedge cutting hire with it. A good simple gutsy little tractor, you'd get a good fresh one with a loader with 3-4k hours for the budget mentioned.

He has a either an 8 or 9ft mounted mo-co too. Good farmers tractor. Dealer local too helps I suppose.

From what I've seen that would be at the top of the budget and based on what the original poster is used to would be a come down from where he is currently.

If anything from the Landini stable, it would be a smaller Legend but many of the others mentioned are more compact than those.

From what I've seen that would be at the top of the budget and based on what the original poster is used to would be a come down from where he is currently.

If anything from the Landini stable, it would be a smaller Legend but many of the others mentioned are more compact than those.

They put good wirey horses in Landinis 😉

IMG_20200411_221115.jpg

It all depends what work he's at. 105hp is very capable in terms of most tasks for the average farmer. He'll have to decide where he wants to go hp wise

D
Same Silver 130 from the early(ish) 2000’s wouldn’t be a bad tractor.
Drove a same laser 110 in the mid nineties for a local contractor.
Mostly bog work and dump trailer work. Some power Harrowing and ploughing.
Don’t remember any problems.

Great traction. was a great tractor to drive, savage brakes and modern cab, in my eyes at the time anyway!
Was young, I might just have had a license!!

I had a 04 same silver 130.
Nice for it's time, very easy on diesel
Having economy 540 and 1000 was a nice feature.very good lift set up for ploughing and armrest controls ahead of it's time.
Gave bother around 3000 hours with the PTO that cost a bit to fix.
Traded it for an iron 150.6 which turned out to be a great decision .
The silver 130 was great value when I bought it,it replaced a 110-90 and was a much more capable tractor

Back