12v hydraulic change over or diverter valve.

muckymanor

Someone had this up recently and I can't find the thread.

I'm looking for a very simple 12v valve to split a single hydraulic oil pipe. I don't need a return. I simply want something that I can push a button or flick a switch to divert the oil into 2 different flows (not at the same time).

Anyone recommend something?

Someone had this up recently and I can't find the thread.

I'm looking for a very simple 12v valve to split a single hydraulic oil pipe. I don't need a return. I simply want something that I can push a button or flick a switch to divert the oil into 2 different flows (not at the same time).

Anyone recommend something?
Like this?

You can actually get ones to do 2 pipes cheaper!

Like this?

You can actually get ones to do 2 pipes cheaper!
That type. Have seen loads for 3 way but never a 2 way. But when I look at their site I find this. I think its what I am looking for. I want to replace a manual valve with an electronic one

That type. Have seen loads for 3 way but never a 2 way. But when I look at their site I find this. I think its what I am looking for. I want to replace a manual valve with an electronic one

You don’t really want the cetop,it’s very expensive to set up ,needs a base plate etc,also slows the flow.

I think it’s a 3 way you need from what you described though?
the 3 ports are in, out to A or out to B

For what your asking you need a 3 way,flow diverts either way,or am I missing something?

What are you trying to do?

I think it’s a 3 way you need from what you described though?
the 3 ports are in, out to A or out to B
That sounds right.

I want it for the tanker. It needs 3 spools but the tractor only has 2. There's a manual valve but you have to either reach back to change it or stop and get out. When you're on it for a day its a pain in the backside literally. So I want to use the same spool to open the rear spring as i use to raise and lower the dribble bar arms

That sounds right.

I want it for the tanker. It needs 3 spools but the tractor only has 2. There's a manual valve but you have to either reach back to change it or stop and get out. When you're on it for a day its a pain in the backside literally. So I want to use the same spool to open the rear spring as i use to raise and lower the dribble bar arms
Another way around this is to tee your tanker gate valve into your dribble bar lower circuit,when you push your dribble bar arms down your tanker gate valve opens,simple and works fine because if you put your arms into float your gate valve closes.

That sounds right.

I get exactly what your at now, the one I linked should work perfect in that case so!

Another way around this is to tee your tanker gate valve into your dribble bar lower circuit,when you push your dribble bar arms down your tanker gate valve opens,simple and works fine because if you put your arms into float your gate valve closes.
That would work, but I would prefer to be able to close the spring separate. If I was drawing water, I'd have to drop the arms to let the water flown into the tank.

That would work, but I would prefer to be able to close the spring separate. If I was drawing water, I'd have to drop the arms to let the water flown into the tank.
Do you have the change over valve between mascerator valve and splash plate valve? You could possibly just hook the shoe valve into the arms as scoff suggests and leave the splash plate valve hooked up to the change over you have at the moment as you wouldn’t be having to change it as often if just drawing water etc.

Do you have the change over valve between mascerator valve and splash plate valve? You could possibly just hook the shoe valve into the arms as scoff suggests and leave the splash plate valve hooked up to the change over you have at the moment as you wouldn’t be having to change it as often if just drawing water etc.
Mine is the farmer model dribble bar. It is fed with slurry with a flexi pipe from the splash plate valve so the spring has to be opened to feed the macerator

You could fit a manual 3 way diverter at the tractor end,this would mean the gate valve could be used instead of the booms,it would cost sub €50.

You could fit a manual 3 way diverter at the tractor end,this would mean the gate valve could be used instead of the booms,it would cost sub €50.
Theres a manual one on it. You have to reach back through the back window to change it. It's a pain. You can't change it on the move. It's OK on me but I'd like to make it easier on the old man. I could add pipe's and bring it into the cab but if a pipe ever burst the cab would be in sh1t with oil

Back