1st time beet grower

He is coming back to me Monday morning to pull another field. Great weather for the job. Delivered 4 loads today. Lads are happy with the beet. Cleaning up very well with a run trough the cleaner loader.
Very lucky to be getting such a fine spell of weather at it,makes some difference being able to take it out clean with minimal field damage, we hadn't intended pulling as much at this stage but couldn't pass up on the conditions

Very lucky to be getting such a fine spell of weather at it,makes some difference being able to take it out clean with minimal field damage, we hadn't intended pulling as much at this stage but couldn't pass up on the conditions
That’s it. We are coming across the road tomorrow too so less muck the better. After this will only leave 7ac to pull. Will try get it out around Christmas

Full beet outfit for sale our side would be very well minded

Attachments

• 8024AB2F-70E0-4069-A0A8-8BAF034E7AEA.png
    8024AB2F-70E0-4069-A0A8-8BAF034E7AEA.png
    726.9 KB · Views: 88
  • 21C151DE-4B6D-4370-953D-19783C76E3C6.png
    21C151DE-4B6D-4370-953D-19783C76E3C6.png
    683.6 KB · Views: 87
At least 2 self propelled beet harvesters imported this year I know of. One to Cork, which yes did pass in front of the camera lenses and one Grimme Ireland imported (which was on their Facebook page but no idea where it ended up). Sometimes makes you think what kit would be around if sugar beet was still being grown and processed for sugar
DSC_5182.jpgDJI_0809.jpgDSC_5131.jpg

At least 2 self propelled beet harvesters imported this year I know of. One to Cork, which yes did pass in front of the camera lenses and one Grimme Ireland imported (which was on their Facebook page but no idea where it ended up). Sometimes makes you think what kit would be around if sugar beet was still being grown and processed for sugar
View attachment 100622View attachment 100625View attachment 100624
There is a terra track grimme harvester that came from the north a few months back up the road here. It was definitely in grimme Ireland getting a few jobs done on the way down here I’ve no pics but @claasgrass went to see it so maybe he has.
Is that vervatt in north south or east cork Shane?

There is a terra track grimme harvester that came from the north a few months back up the road here. It was definitely in grimme Ireland getting a few jobs done on the way down here I’ve no pics but @claasgrass went to see it so maybe he has.
Is that vervatt in north south or east cork Shane?
South Cork

Was there many self propelled machines working in the country back in the mid 00’s when the sugar beet ended?
I think there was 1 in conna and 1 in north cork both reicams, I don’t know of any others.
@Bog Man surely had a few of them

Was there many self propelled machines working in the country back in the mid 00’s when the sugar beet ended?
I think there was 1 in conna and 1 in north cork both reicams, I don’t know of any others.
@Bog Man surely had a few of them
I only ever knew of 1 for sure and that was the Conna machine. Saw it once and that was from a good distance off.
I didn't even know there was one in North Cork.
I only ever really saw Armers going and the odd Thyregod

Back