2012 Case Puma 155 link arms not working.

Mike.len

As the title says, the lift arms on my 2012 Case Puma 155 are not working from the button on the multi controller. Work from the mid guard and the right had panel.

I've checked the fuses, hydraulic oil, wiring etc. All looks good.

Someone on another forum suggested resetting them but didn't elaborate on how to.

Any suggestions, or has anyone come across something similar?

Thanks.

As the title says, the lift arms on my 2012 Case Puma 155 are not working from the button on the multi controller. Work from the mid guard and the right had panel.

I've checked the fuses, hydraulic oil, wiring etc. All looks good.

Someone on another forum suggested resetting them but didn't elaborate on how to.

Any suggestions, or has anyone come across something similar?

Thanks.
Had this with my 240cvx on the front links,it was the potentiometer for the height (pin had snapped) the external buttons override the multi controller,check if the lift arm height changes when you press the buttons.

They work when I press the arm buttons below the smaller dial in the picture. When you say the potentiometer could be gone do you mean the one for the larger dial? Or am I looking for something else? IMG_20200913_154144.797.jpg

Just including a better image of the control panel. The buttons to the bottom right work the link arms but the dials don't seem to do anything.
ec0zwmk736l51.jpg

Lift is gone out of calibration. Cant determine it’s position so will only work on override buttons or the fender switches. Should be just a matter of re calibrating the lift

Lift is gone out of calibration. Cant determine it’s position so will only work on override buttons or the fender switches. Should be just a matter of re calibrating the lift
Grand I'll give try search around and go from there. Thanks.

Back