5030 Radiator

What he told me is that the cores in this are an unusual size and they have to be specially made for it. I don't know anything about them really

What he told me is that the cores in this are an unusual size and they have to be specially made for it. I don't know anything about them really
Four cores would have more surface area for cooling so he’s going to replicate to original. You could solder in three larger cores but cooling capacity may be less. Why they don’t make them a standard size for 70 hp I don’t know.

Four cores would have more surface area for cooling so he’s going to replicate to original. You could solder in three larger cores but cooling capacity may be less. Why they don’t make them a standard size for 70 hp I don’t know.
There's nothing standard about it. We didn't even know that there was an oil cooler in it. Standard ford rads have the boil cooler connections on the fan side. This one had the connections on the front and you couldn't see them until you removed the plastic surround that covered them.

Back