6 Nations 2021

I think it's harsh. You know there is such a thing as self preservation. You're taught that, you've to keep your head up in a ruck so you don't get hit like that.

Farrell under pressure now. Italy could be his only win with Scotland away and England to play. Tricky to test the squad depth too much against Italy now. I'm not a fan of his, think they should have made a clean break from the last regime. Wonder who'll get the gig after Farrell? Cullen I suppose

I cannot understand how rugby and soccer is allowed !
With them all still hugging and kissing each other.....!!!

Farrell under pressure now. Italy could be his only win with Scotland away and England to play. Tricky to test the squad depth too much against Italy now. I'm not a fan of his, think they should have made a clean break from the last regime. Wonder who'll get the gig after Farrell? Cullen I suppose
Bit early to be looking for his head yet. Alot of players retired/injured/suspended today. They badly need a new sexton. This hole bringing the ball into contact may change I feel. I think Italy will look at us as targets for a win

Brutal game,unlucky
Haven't got to watch it yet due to unforseen circumstance, sounds like our lads were in with a shout even late on, I was expecting more of a hiding given the squad hadn't really played together before.

McCall the Saracens coach should be in the running in all honesty.

I cannot understand how rugby and soccer is allowed !
With them all still hugging and kissing each other.....!!!
It'll be interesting if the birth rate has went up or down during this pandemic. Everyone at home with nothing to do, yet they are supposed to be social distancing....

Bit early to be looking for his head yet. Alot of players retired/injured/suspended today. They badly need a new sexton. This hole bringing the ball into contact may change I feel. I think Italy will look at us as targets for a win
Honestly if Italy dig in in defence they could cause an upset.

Back