6 Nations 2021

Heard France might not be able to play next game due to covid out break in the team.
Can't see them being able to play this weekend. And the players out with Covid will hardly be back for the rest of the tournament? Wales for the slam so! Who will get sent off this time? Hopefully Owen Farrell. He deserves a red for some of dirty tackles he does.

Can't see them being able to play this weekend. And the players out with Covid will hardly be back for the rest of the tournament? Wales for the slam so! Who will get sent off this time? Hopefully Owen Farrell. He deserves a red for some of dirty tackles he does.
Imo they should vaccinate the players skip this coming weekend and they have 10 days to be clear for the following weekend. Then finish out the tournament in 3 straight weeks

Imo they should vaccinate the players skip this coming weekend and they have 10 days to be clear for the following weekend. Then finish out the tournament in 3 straight weeks
Public might not like rugby players getting preferential treatment. Might be PR disaster

Get them vaccinated, that way we have something to look forward to at the weekends. That goes for all sports.
Im not against it but can you not imagine people ringing Joe Duffy saying their immunocompromised child/relative didn't get it but a squad of lads at peak fitness in their 20s did?

What was up with that call on that obvious try for Henderson?
Worst bit of persecution of a protestant in Rome in centuries

Did Wales buy this championship they've just gotten away with a red there. Now I'm not saying it's a bad tackle far from it but going by the reffing decisions lately that's a red all day.

Did Wales buy this championship they've just gotten away with a red there. Now I'm not saying it's a bad tackle far from it but going by the reffing decisions lately that's a red all day.
I only seen the last 10 mins of first half
What was it?

Back